Our valued sponsor

multiple ibans EMI

ap0x0x

Nov 19, 2021
Bulgaria
Visit site
Hello guys,
I would like to know what EMI's you guys would advise which can have multiple IBAN's opened in one same account?

I have used BUNQ and they blocked my account lmao, the money which is being received is not even illegal. It comes from music distribution pay outs however I would like to keep everything seperated as much as possible (hence as many different ibans as possible).

What are your suggestions on that?
Thank you in advance!

Reactions: boomy
Vivid isnt available in my country unfortunatel (Bulgaria)

I would need as many ibans as possible, preferably under 1 account as I don't have anything to hide lets say. It's just I don't want an EMI which is being triggered but then again, from their point of view it doesnt look legit and I'm aware of that so yeah, hence the ban on BUNQ I pressume, support wasnt even willing to hear my side of the story tho lmao.

Just use multiple EMI's otherwise the perceived shadyness of your actions will not sit well with most EMI's risk appetite.

Reactions: ap0x0x
Hello guys,
I would like to know what EMI's you guys would advise which can have multiple IBAN's opened in one same account?

I have used BUNQ and they blocked my account lmao, the money which is being received is not even illegal. It comes from music distribution pay outs however I would like to keep everything seperated as much as possible (hence as many different ibans as possible).

What are your suggestions on that?
Thank you in advance!
Did Bunq at least give some kind of warning or anything?
How many IBANS or cards you had with them?

I can attest my Bunq account has at least 3 distinct NL (Netherlands) IBANs and I could've probably opened more. For the 9.90Euro/mo plan, you can have up to 3 cards (Bunq Debit, Bunq Credit, Bunq Maestro). Also (new as of last month) Bunq now issues an additional GB IBAN (sort code+account number) through Currency Cloud so that you can convert your EUR to GBP and pay (or receive from) anyone with a UK bank detail. In addition to GBP balance, they also allow you to open balance in USD, PLN and I forget there was one more. What's funky of course the IBAN are all GB IBANs (for USD, PLN, etc). More currencies to come (they're taking a poll on this).

Latest Threads