Our valued sponsor

Must I identify me by Binance, as by a bank, why?

mklstmsfrg

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site

Is there any other option, I will not do that.
Despite this I want to that, it is also not possible to do that, they recognize my ID not, EU-ID but not german,UK, or french
they say to new, although this since 1th of Januar 2016 introduced in my country,
N26 said the same, and they blocked my access to my account, because missing verification, after that I terminated
all legal relations and got my money wired out from them.

So back to binance, It is a must now to identify yourself to buy cripto, I dont can believe that, it must be other provider also, or?
The main reason was in cripto the anonimity, it is not more possible??? or I do something wrong.

Reactions: clemens

Is there any other option, I will not do that.
Despite this I want to that, it is also not possible to do that, they recognize my ID not, EU-ID but not german,UK, or french
they say to new, although this since 1th of Januar 2016 introduced in my country,
N26 said the same, and they blocked my access to my account, because missing verification, after that I terminated
all legal relations and got my money wired out from them.

So back to binance, It is a must now to identify yourself to buy cripto, I dont can believe that, it must be other provider also, or?
The main reason was in cripto the anonimity, it is not more possible??? or I do something wrong.
check out otc/p2p in your local area if you worry about that. If your local area does not have this, move.

It is totally normal that you in 2023 have to provide lots and lots of information to the major crypto exchanges around the globe. Even the smallest are required to do proper KYC on each of their customers.

Welcome to a total controlled world by the governments. Be prepared to much more, it is only the beginning.

It is totally normal that you in 2023 have to provide lots and lots of information to the major crypto exchanges around the globe. Even the smallest are required to do proper KYC on each of their customers.

Welcome to a total controlled world by the governments. Be prepared to much more, it is only the beginning.
unfortunatelly I have to agree

This is all for my safety like covid-19, right? xDxDxD ridiculous

Reactions: clemens

You always have an option not to participate.

Reactions: mklstmsfrg
if I buy p2p -> peer to peer, than I dont must identify me, correct?
can somebody recommend a good p2p platform?

unfortunately most of them require KYC nowadays.
Paxfull might let you use it if you are from what they consider a 'clean' jurisdiction

Man tbh id recommend that you pay for a month of premium here at the forum, there're great solutions for your situation there.

Latest Threads