Our valued sponsor

My experience with bitsafe( keep updating , and share with all the fellows here, it said accept adult business)

Smh, I was just wondering why everyone seemed to think they should create accounts to handle their money and they haven't called during routine business hours. Besides, your right the app right now is crap, but the lady I spoke to when I opened the account told me not to expect much from it. thu&¤#

Gotta disagree on the customer service part though. They answer the phones and guess what Paypal isn't. They reply to emails, Paypal isn't. Honestly, I expected more from Paypal during this and have gotten more from smaller companies.

Smh, I was just wondering why everyone seemed to think they should create accounts to handle their money and they haven't called during routine business hours. Besides, your right the app right now is crap, but the lady I spoke to when I opened the account told me not to expect much from it. thu&¤#

Gotta disagree on the customer service part though. They answer the phones and guess what Paypal isn't. They reply to emails, Paypal isn't. Honestly, I expected more from Paypal during this and have gotten more from smaller companies.
Yeah, PayPal's support is pretty much dead. You should be happy when having someone that speaks your language.

I signup with this, just provided email + password and got an IBAN. I wonder now if I'll be able to get my payments out when I start to receive them...Is it possible to transfer money to Transferwise without providing identification? Or is it possible to provide identification without that app they have? I can't install it because I can't upgrade my phone to Android 6... Can you just send them a photo of your ID or something? Any experiences with this?

I signup with this, just provided email + password and got an IBAN. I wonder now if I'll be able to get my payments out when I start to receive them...Is it possible to transfer money to Transferwise without providing identification? Or is it possible to provide identification without that app they have? I can't install it because I can't upgrade my phone to Android 6... Can you just send them a photo of your ID or something? Any experiences with this?
Hello, have you had an answer to your question yet?
Did you try receiving and sending money without verifying your bitsafe account?

I have a very bad experience with Bitsafe
In fact they are have refused to answer my email for the past one week. I called the useless phone number on their website and the receiver said its a third party phone and not connected directly to Bitsafe but can take calls on their behalf. Can you imagine. So I ended up not talking with anyone from Bitsafe. The phone number is not their own

They are still having my 2000 Euros in my savings account which they closed for no reason. If I don't get my money or reply soon, I will take a actions to get my money back

STAY AWAY FROM BITSAFE BROTHERS

Reactions: JohnLocke
What business are you into and do you have no idea why they shut down your account?

What business are you into
Hello.
It's not a Business account. it's a personal account I use for my savings. I sent money to the account and there was no problem. But after a few weeks. I wanted to use some of the money to purchase something and made a transfer. Then boom, they closed my account immediately.
3 Days ago they replied me after like almost a week I was trying to reach them, and gave some funny unprofessional reasons why my account was closed and didn't tell me anything about how I will get my 2000 Euros savings back

I said ok, no problem. Thanks for doing business with you. WHEN ARE YOU SENDING MY MONEY WITH BITSAFE back to me and Boom, I didn't hear from them again

I will be taking legal actions against them if they don't reply me this week and send me my money back

After reading this thread I get really worried.. I Have €830 in my Swedish friends bank account that I need to transfer to my bitsafe talent account.
And I read on bitsafe that "Processing of bank transfers with incorrect details" costs €10.
Anyone with experience of this kind of transfer? What's the process for transfering from a private person with a Swedish account to bitsafe without getting the "incorrect details" fee? Thanks in advance.

Hello Guys
I am still having a problem getting my money from my Bitsafe Talent account

Its now 3 weeks since Bitsafe closed my account with no reason

First, I opened a personal account with Bitsafe for my savings in February this year.

My account was approved and there was no problem

Then in March, I sent about 2000 Euros to my Bitsafe account and there was no problem

Then 3 weeks ago, I have an urgent need to transfer about 1500 Euros to my family and BAAM, the problem started

Bitsafe immediately blocked my account which they didn't block when I made a deposit

I contacted Bitsafe, it took them a week to reply message and then talked one nonsense about not comfortable with me having an account with them anymore and didn't give any specific reason why my account was blocked

I replied, ok no problem, thank you for your services, so when are you sending my 2000 Euros back to me since you don't want me to have any account with you anymore. This they didn't reply

It has been 3 weeks now since I have been sending emails to them. I have sent up to 10 emails to them asking them to send me back my 2000 Euros and they have refused to reply me

I later read on Trustpilot that Bitsafe is a fraud and they have been stealing peoples money

I dont want them to steal my money. For 3 weeks they have refused to reply me emails and refused to send me back my 2000 Euros. I have never seen this type of thing in my whole life

From the way they are behaving, it seems they want to steal my money. This is robbery of my hard earned money

Please I need help and advice from any of you that has had this type of experience from Bitsafe. How did you get your money back?

I also want to report them to the financial authorities so they can compel them to pay me back my money, please to which authority should I report them and how should I do it

Thanks

Alex

I opened a bitsafe account in MAY 2020. The verification process took several days. Once verified I began using the service with the intention of waiting several months until I had a significant amount to transfer. I chose to purchase the debit card in December 2020 which cost me ~$30
It is now MAY 10, 2021 and I have just now received the debit card via DHL. ( 6 months!)
I have attempted to activate the debit card via the website, which gets me as far as sending a code to my phone to verify activation. This code never comes. In the past I have attempted to use ACH to transfer directly to my bank, and same hurdle.
NO VERIFICATION CODE IS SENT TO MY PHONE OR EMAIL (yes, phone # and email are correct in the system)
There is no way to update my information on the website.

No response from emailing support and the phone number on the debit card doesn't go through.

No response from emailing support and the phone number on the debit card doesn't go through.
got a straight response from them, we can't work with you, whish you good luck in the future :D

GFY Bitsafe aka Verotel

Thankfully I found the guide in the mentor group gold with some useful high risk processors and a setup that worked out for me, I'm fed up with dump cheeseman.

@joeytamlovebusiness I have faced the same problem than you when I tried to open an account at Bankera/pervesk.
So, I opened their link for KYC/AML in a firefox browser and it worked. It didn't work on Google Chrome. So, I would suggest you to try using your phone with many browsers and on a desktop with different browsers.
It is not a bad thing when the support team is not responsive because when they are responsive, this is likely to close your account :) :)
Honestly I agree it can be a good thing this is exactly my thoughts with nexo recently.
Backed up for months to talk to a real person was my reply when I asked about opening a business account(as I use a personal one now and wonder if I’ll get flagged with my volumes)

Reactions: uplana
Bitsafe blocked all my outgoing transactions almost 1 year ago. Ever since they have been asking for documents, which I have provided to them in full. I have sent god knows how many emails asking to unblock the frozen 2246 Euros in my account. I have no choice but to file complaints to banking regulatory and consumer rights bodies in Europe. The next step would be to take these scammers to court.

Reactions: uplana

Latest Threads