Our valued sponsor

N26 Bank - CRS

So imagine you have $1,000,000,000 pass through your account and leave balance always at zero. You thiink there will be no reporting of that account?
Some banks in luxembourg that do exactly that. Obviously with VIP clients. They use omnibus accounts at the end of the year. The balance of the account remains as the client requests. At the beginning of the year the account is left with the full balance.

Without leaving the European Union, without tax havens, without offshore accounts,... only paying big commissions and being a VIP clients.

And it is legal.

Reactions: marioIT
Reactions: Marie Manila
  • Haha
Reactions: marioIT
View attachment 2805
Here is the CRS report (whited of course) what's really important is the "accountreport" at the end, the rest is only my private information that I whited
There is the IBAN, the balance at the 31/12 and interest (no interest in my case because they don't offer them for account holder in Belgium). I had few thousands € flow in this account that year.

I see that even when the N26 wouldn't ask an account holder for his tax id, they still offer plenty of information for the tax authority to identify the person.

Latest Threads