1. extremedox101

extremedox101 Trusted Member Business Angel

hi

i want to check n26 it's seem they have some nice features , i read a lot of good reviews but some stated that their cs don't reply emails . i'm trying to find alternative to paxum as it does not approach business in right way aswell there are too many unnecessary delays .

but i'm not sure if n26 accept adult or not , i live outside europe and don't hold EU passport .
    i read somewhere else that i could use mail forward like clevvermail to proof i have address in germany for card delivery .

anyone tried that or it's not good idea?

thanks

2. Internationaloff

Internationaloff Corporate Services Business Angel

N26 doesn't accept customers outside Germany, Austria, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Finland, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Estonia, Greece, and Slovakia.

Martin Everson likes this.
  3. Chris Rogers

Chris Rogers New Member

Not sure about adult but you can open your account only if you "live" in countries above. Dont use a mail forwarding services because most know services are know to N26 too. After they send you a card on the address which you fill in the registration you activate it by phone and run the authorization procces via videocall - that can be made in different country with your passport/id. No problem with your nation or place where you are right now (you can be literally everywhere because you travel for work etc..).

4. extremedox101

extremedox101 Trusted Member Business Angel

so basically i need actual address there and i'm free to be anywhere else all the year ?

5. Chris Rogers

Chris Rogers New Member

You're right.