web
counter

Need a decent VPS provider

Discussion in 'Hosting Offshore' started by Lakmis, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Lakmis

Lakmis New Member

Hostwinds.com and oissite.com provide VPS deals on lovely conditions and I need to know which plan is better to sign up with to host a blog with?

2. Brunoweb

Brunoweb New Member Entrepreneur

I suggest you broadening your search and check out more web hosts as well. The hosting market is so competitive.
    Can recommend viux.com and their feature-rich hosting solutions. They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

3. Kashka

Kashka New Member

VPS deals from legionbox.com are worthwhile.
    This is the best web hosting service. It's very safe, fast and have great support. They have many helpful options for beginners in web hosting, like easy way to start and create website.

4. Deepbreathe

Deepbreathe New Member Entrepreneur

!Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month! Hostwinds.com is reliable ssd host.
    Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

5. NadinM

NadinM New Member

Use VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net as they are proven to be the best in this realm.
    The quality / price is very good , and hosting is recommended for people starting or small pages.

6. Machisko

Machisko New Member Entrepreneur

I know Hostingsource.com is good one. Their ssd vps hosting accounts (linux/windows) are affordable.
    The control panel interface is fairly intuitive and it's easy to manage most things through their web interface.

7. nitehawk

nitehawk New Member

I have used Liquidweb for the last few years and what I like about it best is the 24/7 live chat. They can help with just about anything and super efficient and quick responses unlike other providers they can solve issues on the spot.

8. nitehawk

nitehawk New Member

I guess next best is hostwinds.com

9. kwizin

kwizin New Member

KVChosting.net and hosting.uk VPS deals can be good for you.
    They have many features as required by customers, they have on time support through live chat and this is very helpful for customers in need of instant help.

10. Adulthood

Adulthood New Member Entrepreneur

Make sure you'll have something like personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easy deal with various issues related to service usage.

I consider Libertyvps.net , Microvps.com and also Rareservers.com to be nice places for getting cheap VPS plans.
    You should pick the top website hosting company and join in their money making businesses online.