Our valued sponsor

Need a lot of iban accounts

vladyan

Sep 26, 2020
Visit site
Hello. I apologize if maybe I broke something.
I am looking for a service where I can easily get an iban account to accept a small amount of money (up to $ 1). I need a lot of such accounts. Maybe it will be vcc + iban is not important.
The main thing is to get iban quickly and cheaply. Thank you all in advance for your help.

The cost will be too much, setting up an IBAN account will costs a minimum of €50 at s time. All that to receive €1. It doesn't make sense, can you elaborate for us to understand.

Your not explaining yourself well. Perhaps cut to the chase and say what you are trying to achieve ns2. Don't give bits of information and expect a good answer.

btw there are plenty of free EMI's you can get iban's with.

Can you tell me them? It's just that many need a lot of documents. And I need a lot of iban. I will be grateful to you. Health to you

Transferwise
Revolut
Monese
wirexapp
etc etc

Go see the EMI thread which lists a lot of EMI's you can use. Search the forum for it.

Each account has its own iban. This increases trust and opportunity.

Right.....so your a scammer then? Joker.

Which EMI do not need documents to get iban?

No documentation.....lol? What the hell you mean its 2020. You just got out of prison after serving 20 years or something?

Right.....so your a scammer then? Joker.

No documentation.....lol? What the hell you mean its 2020. You just got out of prison after serving 20 years or something?

Why are you so rude to me? I am not a scammer, I did not steal a single cent. I need this to increase the status of my account and nothing more. Do you know what a payoneer is? So there, to receive an invoice and to receive funds, documents were not needed. Now he has 1 problem that there is no account in euros

Why are you so rude to me?

Listen Mr 1 euro . English may not be your mother tongue but neither is common sense or honesty your friend. Your up to no good bottom line hence why you fail to even explain what you are really trying to achieve.

The question is not what I'm trying to achieve, mister. You don't care. Question 1 was asked. Where is the easiest place to get iban. What you are proposing requires a complex check. You have understood me?
How did you decide that I am a scammer? I'm just looking for the service where getting iban is easiest.
what is this scammer who gets less than 1 dollar? hahaha

The question is not what I'm trying to achieve, mister. You don't care. Question 1 was asked. Where is the easiest place to get iban. What you are proposing requires a complex check. You have understood me?
How did you decide that I am a scammer? I'm just looking for the service where getting iban is easiest.
what is this scammer who gets less than 1 dollar? hahaha

Dude, Martin already give you the places where getting a single IBAN it's easier, those accounts are the easiest thing you will find in your entire search.

If you only need to increase your "trust" then those sites he already mentioned are the easiest places you can look.

Reactions: Martin Everson
In the past some EU banks offered prepaid cards which were tied to an unique IBAN.

I'm afraid they stopped doing that because of new regulation or you may get it but with only 100€ limit.
Some banks allow creation of unlimited number of accounts, so just do your homework and do the research.

I think it is a legit request, there can be various needs for this, for example you may need topup ad accounts or verify affiliate accounts etc. and no fraud is involved. Actually I know a legit company that uses like 200 different IBANs (they are a regular company, no payment institution, no EMI) - they just need it for a rather specific purpose because they were getting banned from an ad platform I believe. So they explained the need to a bank and the bank allows them unlimited IBANs.

Latest Threads