Our valued sponsor

Question Need advice about potential business- New to the language "SWIFT MT etc..." involved

bobbychow

Jan 18, 2021
USA
Visit site
Hello everyone!

First and foremost, what a great site! A plethora of great info: Here is the short story. I have known this person for over 15 years and he lives overseas. We had the same condo in DR and we moved apart but kept in touch. I was at his wedding and knew his family so when he approached me to help me fund my projects in the USA. I don't believe he would try some scam because I know him and his family. He wants me to ask these questions to the banker and use my accounts in HK, Singapore or USA if the bankers are "OK" with the transfer method. Any help is appreciated.
Thank you so much for your help.

From him: (He is from Spain so forgive his grammar)----
"I want to explain it , I told you I close an agreement to manage a budget of my project investors providing share of my project like guarantee, I am agree it is the moment to work in USA about COVID but USA it is not the right place to receive the funds , I think the perfect strategy is to receive in your family bank and use that money to develop the USA company , the loan is 15 year pay back and 5 years of grace , we must pay back 50 % like interest of deal when we receive the funds , we need to pay 10% to broker and lawyers and we get 40% to invest , after 5 years I send the shares pack to resolve the contract so finally we get 40% deb free. 50/50 you and me even I preffer 49 me and 51 you because you are the one who is going to manage the project , I trust in you , I wish I liked you ask if your family bank may receive one or many of instruments I manage :
Swift GPI with UETR code
MT 103/202 manual FTP
Alliance Lite 2 (AL2)
MT 103+ manual FTP"

I don't care if your shagging this guys sister and you have 3 kids together this is a complete and utter scam......lol. Can you not see what he is trying to do?

Worst case there is no funds and you will be out of pocket chasing thin air. Absolute best case the funds are stolen and your being used to move the money and will be left to get bummed in jail by a 300lb cell mate called Bubbles once feds catch up with you.

I don't care if your shagging this guys sister and you have 3 kids together this is a complete and utter scam......lol. Can you not see what he is trying to do?

Worst case there is no funds and you will be out of pocket chasing thin air. Absolute best case the funds are stolen and your being used to move the money and will be left to get bummed in jail by a 300lb cell mate called Bubbles once feds catch up with you.
Holy s**t!! Thank god I found this site. I don't believe he would try this on me. Unbelievable and we are going to meet up soon to catch up with the family. I'm going to say something about this nonsense. Should I be wary of anyone doing this SWIFT language MT, FTP etc....?

Holy s**t!! Thank god I found this site. I don't believe he would try this on me. Unbelievable and we are going to meet up soon to catch up with the family. I'm going to say something about this nonsense. Should I be wary of anyone doing this SWIFT language MT, FTP etc....?
As previously stated that’s just a scam, he’s using your honest “ignorance” by throwing terms around, by the way neither of those Swift messages would be used in loans or collateral agreements, things are way more complicated than that, also for a loan the shared ratio isn’t even realistic.

many scams online, but sure banks work all the time with Swift mt103s, SBLC’s, BCL’s ect none of the ones mentioned from him specifically for loan financing.

Reactions: bobbychow
As previously stated that’s just a scam, he’s using your honest “ignorance” by throwing terms around, by the way neither of those Swift messages would be used in loans or collateral agreements, things are way more complicated than that, also for a loan the shared ratio isn’t even realistic.

many scams online, but sure banks work all the time with Swift mt103s, SBLC’s, BCL’s ect none of the ones mentioned from him specifically for loan financing.
Man I feel stupid now. The only time I heard of SWIFT was when I wire to an international person/company or when they wire to me. I remember seeing SWIFT bank info etc.. I was in health related field and not banking. Thanks everyone for the help..

Should I be wary of anyone doing this SWIFT language MT, FTP etc....?

Anyone who mentions this stuff to you run a 100 miles away no matter how tempting or risk free it looks or how well you know the person. Stay safe thu&¤#

Reactions: bobbychow

Latest Threads