Our valued sponsor

Need advice

Gino11

Jun 8, 2018
Visit site
Hello,

I'm poker player. I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina, in which is not legal to play online poker. My earnings are bigger so I can't pay out all of money trought standrad banks without getting questions about it.

Most of e - wallets doesn't support plastic cards for my country. So I need offshore bank account and master or visa electron card so I could use it at the ATMs?

I don't know much about offshore accounts and banks so I need advice.

What you suggest me as a solution?

Can't you simply open a Mister Tango account or Revolut or Leupay account and use their card for the payment?

Can't you simply open a Mister Tango account or Revolut or Leupay account and use their card for the payment?
No because none of those issue cards to members in non-EU countries. But you should be able to open a regular personal bank account. For example CIM Bank in Switzerland or I think Euro Pacific Bank in Puerto Rico can issue you a prepaid card.

Most of my buddies use them, but as Banker89 said they not issue cards to my country.

No because none of those issue cards to members in non-EU countries. But you should be able to open a regular personal bank account. For example CIM Bank in Switzerland or I think Euro Pacific Bank in Puerto Rico can issue you a prepaid card.

Thank you very much. I will check them out.

Do a Cyprus bank account, it's really not a problem if you have a legit business.

I'm playing online poker. Most of payments getting in Bitcoin on Kraken then send to the Bank. You think it would work?
Sorry no, that won't work.. you need some service inbetween like transferwise or similar.

I see Transferwise have Mastercard, maybe I could use theri Mastercard? Or send money from there to Cyprus bank and use their card. That would work without problems?
Seems like good solution.

I would appriciate if you could send me your skype conntact in PM. I will probably need your services.

Thank you:)

I see Transferwise have Mastercard, maybe I could use theri Mastercard? Or send money from there to Cyprus bank and use their card. That would work without problems?
Seems like good solution.

I would appriciate if you could send me your skype conntact in PM. I will probably need your services.

Thank you:)
Transferwise does not provide debit cards to non European Union users and does not accept crypto payments either (Kraken, etc)

Latest Threads