Our valued sponsor

Need help finding a "safe" way to create an offshore company

graynes

Jun 16, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I found this forum while trying to find some real reviews on SFM Corporate Services and it helped me alot finding that they are basically scammers.
My problem is that im living in the EU and i am unable to find a website/service that is not apparently a scam to create my offshore company/Bank account.
My activity is mainly selling access to websites so i tought to create on in St Vincent (as it seems to be fine and interesting for me) but could someone help me find a legit website to do it?

Anyway thank you very much for reading me.

Reactions: Spinat
Hello and welcome,

SFM got a scam treasure to be #1 on google always. Don't make a general rule about it, not all are scammers.
You have corporate services providers here on the forum , you can see signature's members, or ads here like Turner Little which have been recommended by some forum members.
Not sure about what is your activity exactly, but the juridiction at my opinion is less important than the bank you will be able to open with.

Try with Fidesco Trust Corporation, fidesco.com they work fine for most.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Any reason it has to be St. Vincent?

Thank you very much for your fast replies !
No, not any particular reasons for St Vincent. The price seemed good and it it seemed ok for what i want to do but i have to agree that i don't have much knowledge in this.

You could look into a Seychelles company which most often is cheaper and can be used for the same as a St. Vincent corp.

Reactions: James Turner
You could look into a Seychelles company which most often is cheaper and can be used for the same as a St. Vincent corp.
Thank you for your information. Do you know a good website to do this? And do you think i will be able to get a bank account somewhere as i need it to use Paypal. Again, thank you very much for your help.

What do you consider to be a "safe" way to open a offshore company ? What are your main priorities?

To help and point you in the right direction it would be useful to know what activity you will be involved in, where you will reside as ultimate beneficiaries and what your reason fr creating an offshore company is. This information will enable a suitable recommendation to be made.

Well by safe i meant not being scammed.
beside not being scammed, what do you mean with safe? you need to be more clear in order for someone to answer this question or help you?!!

Reactions: James Turner

Latest Threads