Our valued sponsor

Need help for Iranian nationals!

Hamed

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Hello guys!
I'm Hamed from Iran. I am a web developer and software engineer. in the past weeks I was seeking a solution to expand my business to an international business as my start-up business. so I went for registering a company in one of the offshore jurisdictions but after a lot of research didn't find a bank which accept Iranian nationals!
as you may know the recent nuclear deal between Iran and 5+1 has lifted banking sanctions against Iran, but it seems that these sanctions has remained. I've contacted several banks like: CIM Bank, Loyal bank, Baltikums, Rietumu, Europacific Bank and etc. all of them refused to open accounts for Iranian citizens. now I'm really seeking a good and budget friendly solution.
one of my friends has suggested some solutions:
1- going to a full nominee structure without the closure of the beneficial owners to the banks which I think would have several security concerns
2- making a parent company in Seychelles and a child company in HK. Seychelles does not closure the real owners publicly so the shareholder and director would be my Seychelles company. if its not sufficient we can incorporate more companies to make it more complex. in this plan there is not security concerns about nominees
3- making a bank who accept Iranian nationals as shareholders of an offshore company!!! (which I have not find it until now)

Do you have any guides and opinions on my case? any guides and helps would be appreciated!

PS: according to FATF, recently Iran began negotiations with them and FATF in their recent statement brought out Iran from their blacklist for 18 months to implement the action plan with Iran.

Last edited:
1- going to a full nominee structure without the closure of the beneficial owners to the banks which I think would have several security concerns
It won't help you, even you appoint nominees the bank will ask for the DD for ultimate beneficial owner.

2- making a parent company in Seychelles and a child company in HK. Seychelles does not closure the real owners publicly so the shareholder and director would be my Seychelles company. if its not sufficient we can incorporate more companies to make it more complex. in this plan there is not security concerns about nominees
Good idea but still the bank will ask for ultimate beneficial owner documents.
3- making a bank who accept Iranian nationals as shareholders of an offshore company!!! (which I have not find it until now)
You want to consult some of the agents around here.. I have send your question to one of those I know to have him ask one bank in Cyprus which I think is accepting Iranian citizens.

Do you have any guides and opinions on my case? any guides and helps would be appreciated!
Use fake docs that the fastest to accomplish all of it. I have also read about Mexican and People from Romania that you can buy for a few hundred dollars to sign whatever you want them to sign and to provide documents required. That's used by some of the huge money laundering organisations and others that actually try to hide from their governments.

Reactions: Hamed
Hello guys!
I'm Hamed from Iran. I am a web developer and software engineer. in the past weeks I was seeking a solution to expand my business to an international business as my start-up business. so I went for registering a company in one of the offshore jurisdictions but after a lot of research didn't find a bank which accept Iranian nationals!
as you may know the recent nuclear deal between Iran and 5+1 has lifted banking sanctions against Iran, but it seems that these sanctions has remained. I've contacted several banks like: CIM Bank, Loyal bank, Baltikums, Rietumu, Europacific Bank and etc. all of them refused to open accounts for Iranian citizens. now I'm really seeking a good and budget friendly solution.
one of my friends has suggested some solutions:

PS: according to FATF, recently Iran began negotiations with them and FATF in their recent statement brought out Iran from their blacklist for 18 months to implement the action plan with Iran.

• The full nominee structure would not help for the bank because you always have to provide The Ultimate beneficial owner to the bank.
  • Do you live in Iran? if not it is a good startup.

Use fake docs that the fastest to accomplish all of it. I have also read about Mexican and People from Romania that you can buy for a few hundred dollars to sign whatever you want them to sign and to provide documents required. That's used by some of the huge money laundering organisations and others that actually try to hide from their governments.
Man! you are a true offshore pro!
but I want to be legal.

NOTE: I don't need to transfer my banking funds to Iran. I want just a good corporate banks account for my company

Do you have try e-monetic bank such Payoneer, Paysera, Skrill?
Good idea!
some of them have banned Iran but I think some of them will accept me!
although they are not real banks they would cover 80% of my needs
Thanks

P.S: also it would be great to have a real bank account. I have heard about ABCbanking in Mauritius and some guys say that they have more freedom to accept clients from high risk jurisdictions. is there anyone here who know that whether they accept Iranians or not? i have sent them an enquiry but got no answers yet.

Good idea!
some of them have banned Iran but I think some of them will accept me!
although they are not real banks they would cover 80% of my needs
Thanks

P.S: also it would be great to have a real bank account. I have heard about ABCbanking in Mauritius and some guys say that they have more freedom to accept clients from high risk jurisdictions. is there anyone here who know that whether they accept Iranians or not? i have sent them an enquiry but got no answers yet.

Unlikely that ABC Banking will take in. Their high-risk countries and high-risk business activities are longer than many banks.

I believe admin should be able to come out with something. There is a way to go around the system, just that money need to be spent.

Y
Did you send them a support ticket to actually ask them if it apply for you and in your case?
Yes andreas
I've sent many emails and chat with their support but they said "it's impossible!"

There is a solution for me but I'm too shy to do that. my uncle reside in Denmark for years and have the danish passport. It's possible to propose him to give the copy of his passport and address proof and I register company and bank account with his name but as I said I'm too shy to do that. I'm not certain about consequences that my uncle may face.

if someone could find a solution I promise that he/she will get hundreds of Iranian clients since there is a lot of developers and merchants in Iran who are seeking a solution for their banking!

There is a solution for me but I'm too shy to do that. my uncle reside in Denmark for years and have the danish passport. It's possible to propose him to give the copy of his passport and address proof and I register company and bank account with his name but as I said I'm too shy to do that. I'm not certain about consequences that my uncle may face.
If you don't intend to cheat somoene or do any illegal activity why not? Many are doing it this way if they are able to do so.

Just to get a clue where I have to ask people, then, what countries have you been looking at already and did you contacted any bank in any country so far?

If you don't intend to cheat somoene or do any illegal activity why not? Many are doing it this way if they are able to do so.

Just to get a clue where I have to ask people, then, what countries have you been looking at already and did you contacted any bank in any country so far?
registering a company is completely straight forward with Iranian passport (specifically Hong Kong, Singapore,UAE, Turkey and many offshore jurisdictions) but bank account opening for your created company is impossible. I've contacted many company registering agents (lots of googling and contacted more than 20 agents) also contacted some famous banks in the industry like: CIM Bank, Baltikums, Rietumu, DBS, HSBC, Braclays, RAK bank etc. all of them refused. my neighbor is a merchant who imports goods from China. he said to me that although I'm doing this for many years but recently it has been impossible to open accounts in China and peoples go for Armenia banks, which is not suitable option at all. most of them take very high fees and don't have good services. I've heard some banks in Czech and Hungary accept Iranians but not know which ones.

I think taking my uncle's passport would be a good solution but I'm worried to impose him some troubles in terms of tax payments and legal issues.

registering a company is completely straight forward with Iranian passport (specifically Hong Kong, Singapore,UAE, Turkey and many offshore jurisdictions) but bank account opening for your created company is impossible. I've contacted many company registering agents (lots of googling and contacted more than 20 agents) also contacted some famous banks in the industry like: CIM Bank, Baltikums, Rietumu, DBS, HSBC, Braclays, RAK bank etc. all of them refused. my neighbor is a merchant who imports goods from China. he said to me that although I'm doing this for many years but recently it has been impossible to open accounts in China and peoples go for Armenia banks, which is not suitable option at all. most of them take very high fees and don't have good services. I've heard some banks in Czech and Hungary accept Iranians but not know which ones.

I think taking my uncle's passport would be a good solution but I'm worried to impose him some troubles in terms of tax payments and legal issues.

You see, your corporate structure is totally wrong which is why it is so difficult. Even if you use a nominee shareholder/director, all the banks will require the offshore company to declare the UBO (Ultimate Beneficiary Owner). To summarise, using an offshore company is useless for your case.

You see, your corporate structure is totally wrong which is why it is so difficult. Even if you use a nominee shareholder/director, all the banks will require the offshore company to declare the UBO (Ultimate Beneficiary Owner). To summarise, using an offshore company is useless for your case.
Yes. I know. but I went offshore just for their tax friendly system. a guy in one these company registration firms sent this to me:
Hi Hamed

Thank you so much for your email.

There will be an alternative to you get corporate bank account opened.

I would suggest you to register the company in HK on a full nominee structure.

We shall provide you a nominee director, nominee shareholder and also nominee account signatory.

As to nominee director and shareholder we shall provide you a full power of attorney on your behalf giving you full powers to manage the company.

Regarding to nominee account signatory, by our side, or by nominee account signatory side, we shall not interfere in any bank transaction, just in case needed of any sort of contact with the bank once we shall provide you full bank access codes.
but I'm afraid of that. a nominee signatory make me worried!
another guy suggested me that buying a shelf company with opened bank account in Singapore is a solution:
I only have shelf companies in Singapore.

For HK shelf companies, the main problem lies with changing the signatory person, if the bank is not convinced with the new signatory person, the account will be closed a month later, and it gets back to square one.

What is your budget for your company setup? let me see if I can find a seller that can fit in.

Cheers,

But what's a good structure and what's a good solution?
There are offshore structures that can hide the UBO identity totally. I believe I am not the only one who knows how to do it. A lot of the forumers here should know as well. The cost of using these structure should cost between US$3-5k. Your Seychelles offshore company will only come in handy at a later stage. A normal Seychelles offshore company with nominee shareholder/director will only be useful if are not from a sanction or high-risk country. But for your case, you cannot use this structure as your registered agent may not want to provide you with this service. If you are lucky enough, you may want to buy an offshore company with a bank account. We called this turnkey company. But this does not eliminate the risk that the bank may close your bank account after they find out that the UBO is an iranian.

If you can stomach the US$3-5k fee, I believe there will be taker. Consider it first, sleep with it and if you say yes, I believe a few fellows here will offer their help. But such structures are considered a trade secret of many offshore incorporators and we will not share in a forum. The next thing you may want to consider is the running cost. It may cost you US$3k annually as well.

Reactions: negon and Hamed

Latest Threads