Our valued sponsor

Need help! Offshore company for online business

sanamine

Oct 2, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I am new to the world of offshore and I have a website offering services with a monthly subscription fee and as I live in Algeria (Africa) it is impossible for me to create an ecommerce company here.
So I need to create an offshore company, a bank account and an internet merchant account, the problem is that I have a tight budget ($ 1500), I heard about Seychelles but I do not know if it is adapted to my project.

On the other hand I have a Payoneer account and a Paysera account I do not know if they will be useful.

So here, thank you to all who can advise me and excuse my English (French is my main language)

How do your customers currently pay you?

With an offshore company you will find it hard to get a bank to take the business - if you do, then your online payment options are drastically limited (no paypal, no stripe). Some payment processors do appear to handle offshore companies from their websites, but I have no experience with them as to whether they actually will or are reliable

How do your customers currently pay you?

With an offshore company you will find it hard to get a bank to take the business - if you do, then your online payment options are drastically limited (no paypal, no stripe). Some payment processors do appear to handle offshore companies from their websites, but I have no experience with them as to whether they actually will or are reliable

My website is not operational yet I apologize for not mentioning it above. I found some sites similar to mine that uses PayPal, Stripe and klik & pay but I read that PayPal and Stripe do not accept offshore companies

they do allow
have
Stripe from UK and AU and both connected to same TW ( USD TW with USD stripe in UK and AU TW with AUD stripe)
Thank you for the information this is good news for me. I was considering Stripe but struggle to get proper banking and thought Stripe was out of question because of the missing real bank account.

Good to know I will have to look into it soon. I'm not sure if Stripe can be a replacement of paypal.