Our valued sponsor

Need ideas/suggestions for my issue. Payment included.

Chainer

Dec 21, 2017
Visit site
Hello and merry xmas to everyone! I wish you all to have a great success in your life and businesses but first of all be healthy to be able to enjoy your success!

I am making this topic to hear opinions and suggestions or even better to find someone experienced who is willing to help me out in private and get paid for his services. So here is the deal:

I have made some money from a sports betting project, those money are in my possession but NOT all of them in my name. The project is running good, however I have to pause it in order to find a solution to make those money look clean and nice under my name so I can spend it and invest it without any issue. I've been researching around for an offshore company to start with or maybe more than one, but I can't find a good idea which will look decent and reasonable to the eyes of law and at the same time beneficial for me. I have talked with different accountants and lawyers but they told me to do nothing related to a "weird" offshore company since it can easily attract eyes especially because of my country region which has been in monitoring for black money laundering cases, however I am not sure if their words are real or if they are outdated themselves and that is why I am posting here.

Thank you in advance

Reactions: diablo
Do a business plan for SEO or Cryptocurrency business. Incorporate the entire thing in Cyprus, Malta, UK or anywhere else in a low tax jurisdiction and you will be doing fine.

It's not difficult to get your setup done.

Latest Threads