Our valued sponsor

Need recommendation for reasonable BVI agent

OffshoreBVI

Jan 5, 2018
Visit site
Hello to the forum and thanks in advance for your replies!

I've decided to incorporate in BVI with the goal to bank in Singapore or HK. I'd prefer a HK or Singapore company but I'm not comfortable with all the reporting and maintenance expenses in those jurisdictions. BVI seems like a decent alternative with good acceptance globally. I'm a US citizen residing in Asia. I'm not trying to hide anything, just to avail myself of every possible loophole to avoid paying tax and/or crooked lawyers fees. I've done some google searching and I see prices for a BVI incorporation ranging from $800 to $7000. What I need is an honest registered agent with reasonable fees. In the states I rarely pay more than $50 for registered agent services plus the state renewal fee. I'm sure that most agents are using a boiler plate template for the articles of incorporation. There is not much left unless one is looking for nominee services or simply hand holding. What I prefer is transparency. Are there any decent BVI agents that only charge for actual services rendered?

From what I understood, with a BVI company, forget about bank openings in HK, you can do SG but you need to provide a seizable deposit with it.

Offshore & Asia is 'troublesome' (in general offshore and banking is troublesome).
Indeed, HK banks love doing interviews and asking for clarification why you want to open the bank account in that bank, and for avoiding taxes is not an answer.

If you don't mind your name coming up on BVI public register, maintenance fee each year for payable to any BVI agent can be as low as $800. Re bank accounts it is not difficult to DIY liaising between bank and agent if you are savvy, although I'd suggest that you have your friend in the country or engage some kind of services of sort to do the grunt work / initial errands and meetings for you.

Reactions: Luigi