Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.
Mentor Group

Need reliable web hosting: Linux, USA?

You can place your Text Link AD here for only €175 - it's a cheap way to get in touch with tens of thousands of visitors on OffshoreCorpTalk.
NEW! We offer text link placements in two of the busiest forums.
Requires active Mentor Group Gold membership!

Adulthood

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs:
Linux, 100 gbs of disk space, 2400 gbs of bandwidth. Linux, USA
Any experience with Hostingsource.com and also Kvchosting.net web hosting services ?
What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

Brunoweb

Go ahead and give hostingsource.com team a try. They know what they do. These guys are flexible, so they are able to meet any specific hosting needs.
I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

Stein

QHoster.com and hosting.uk plans are worth trying.
Great experience with these Companies. Never a problem and great support! Communication is always on time and the answers are always correct!

Deepbreathe

I have very good success with hostingsource.com US web host. Their customer service is outstanding...every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on.

Kashka

Services from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net are good enough to sign up with.
Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out.

NadinM

Plans from hosting.uk and owned-networks.net can be suitable for all your needs.
They are reliable web hosts with affordable prices and stable plans totally compatible with any web software, you wont regret of using them.

Grownup

So far Kvchosting.net have been an exceptional host. They are fast, great customer service. I have no complaints.

Mentor Group