Our valued sponsor

Need some advice and help setting up offshore company and account

Texi

Jul 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi there,

Due to my relationship with a mayor (close friends) i have the opportunity of bringing investors to the region i reside in. Usually if such investments are signed, I may be given a finders fee. To avoid the look of preferential treatment, i would like to open up an offshore company and bank account.

Where would you suggest would be the best jurisdiction to open the company and bank account? Privacy would definitely be needed and an account that can easily be accessible and not easily traced back to me would be great. Considering the finders fee would be occassionally relatively large (considering large is very relative, my guess is maybe $200K once in a while), i would also need a bank account that can handle such volume. I am ok providing copies of my passport but just want to make sure that I am opening the company and account in a jurisdiction that people would need to jump over hoops to verify my identity.

You may register a Belize Company and open a Cyprus bank account. Alternative to the bank account would be to use an EMI service provider to receive the Money!