Our valued sponsor

Need some suggestions. Little lost on where I should register.

taserz

Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
So for some context, I work in the crypto scene making software for some big companies that increased their profits. I am in charge of sales and distribution and our development team and other distributors are out of Russia. We keep running into the problem that when it comes time to sign NDA's we are all operating under different businesses because we have not yet officially formed one together. We would like to form one together and I am not sure where we should do it. I am USA based they are Russian based so Filing in the USA is probably not best and any sort of tax break would obviously be beneficial. Where should we register I see so many countries listed but I feel most are doing it to avoid taxes or hide. I just want to save on taxes and have something legally standing that is easy for us to manage if needed. Thank you guys!

If you don't need a bank account, just create a Seychelles ibc and use it for registering IP and signing contracts

Reactions: taserz
If you don't need a bank account, just create a Seychelles ibc and use it for registering IP and signing contracts

Now this is something we might want do the road or need at some point. Most companies would pay us through an agreement where we essentially get paid in crypto. While others depending on the arrangement a bank wire would probably be sent. If we need to register a bank down the road does have a Seycheelles ibc cause issues?

Seychelles as a location is not really an issue for you. The most difficult aspect of your arrangement is likely to be the fact that Russian based individuals and US based individuals are party to the structure. Neither location is liked by banks globally. Add into this the crypto element and it gets extremely hard to find a solution. There are undoubtedly ways to do this, but personally I think it requires significant time investment in discussions with you to create something that will really work.

Facts were just spoken in last post.

I mean US Person, Russia and Crypto collab. That's a project made in hell. No bank on earth will accept. A compliance officer would pass out on the floor if they were ever handed an opening dossier with that lot in it.

US, Russia and Crypto are like leprosy and when mixed together become ebola. Best to try setup in US where US persons are accepted as internationally you will find there is nothing for you with that nightmare combo :confused:

Facts were just spoken in last post.

I mean US Person, Russia and Crypto collab. That's a project made in hell. No bank on earth will accept. A compliance officer would pass out on the floor if they were ever handed an opening dossier with that lot in it.

US, Russia and Crypto are like leprosy and when mixed together become ebola. Best to try setup in US where US persons are accepted as internationally you will find there is nothing for you with that nightmare combo :confused:

Yeah it's bad enough the companies think we are shady but we are the only entity in our market. Every competitor is working on outdated stuff while we have a product most of them want. When I mention our development team is in Russia I always hear it in their voice it is worried. But I mean we sign contracts, NDA, let them audit it's legit but man it's a bad stigma we get for our locations.

Seychelles as a location is not really an issue for you. The most difficult aspect of your arrangement is likely to be the fact that Russian based individuals and US based individuals are party to the structure. Neither location is liked by banks globally. Add into this the crypto element and it gets extremely hard to find a solution. There are undoubtedly ways to do this, but personally I think it requires significant time investment in discussions with you to create something that will really work.

I mean technically the payment done in crypto we wouldn't send to biz bank account since crypto is king. But payment via wire transfer would have nothing to do with exchanging or selling just as a royalty. We could probably get away with saying we are software consulting to bank as most business we work with are owned by hedge fund or some investment company but also work in crypto field.

Yeah it's bad enough the companies think we are shady but we are the only entity in our market. Every competitor is working on outdated stuff while we have a product most of them want. When I mention our development team is in Russia I always hear it in their voice it is worried. But I mean we sign contracts, NDA, let them audit it's legit but man it's a bad stigma we get for our locations.

Hummm...on second thoughts talking about US, Russia, Crypto and banking. One name comes to mind.......Eqibank ca#"!.

Read the below thread fully.

Last edited: