Our valued sponsor

Need suggestions for new offshore company please?

I read you have done incorporation already in Seychelles, Belize, Mauritius and Panama right?

If so, offshore jurisdictions like Nevis, Andorra and Bahamas may be of use for you or the Netherland Antilles or Uruguay.. there are plenty of jurisdictions still left.

Reactions: lavel and JohnLocke
Would it be better to ask what your favorite jurisdictions is for business activity XXX ? I'm mean Cyprus can be good for one while the USA can be better for others ;)

Reactions: lavel
You would like to consider to ask for favorit legal offshore setup? We are always discusting topics about tax avoidance but never how to legally avoid to pay tax.
I don't mind doing so. There are many reasons for a legit setup, one would be to reduce the tax burden for larger companies.

I read you have done incorporation already in Seychelles, Belize, Mauritius and Panama right?
If so, offshore jurisdictions like Nevis, Andorra and Bahamas may be of use for you or the Netherland Antilles or Uruguay.. there are plenty of jurisdictions still left.
Thanks for the suggestions. Dominica is the offshore jurisdiction we are working with at the moment, going to Nevis & St.Kiits after that.

I must admit with clemens, you should simply start a new thread / topic rather opening an very old one that should have been achieved :)