Our valued sponsor

Nevis corporate service provider

If you look at the FSRC website, there are some one-person registered agents (and several other that don't seem to be in business anymore). Regulated Entities – Nevis Financial Services Regulatory Commission

Based on the experience I've had and heard of, I would pick Asiaciti, Dixcart, and Southpac Trust over most of the smaller, local CSPs. All three have people on the ground in Nevis.

Otherwise, the law firms can do IBCs, IIRC.

Nevis is not as fast as many of its peers but a year sounds incredibly slow. Was it a locally licensed firm with a presence in Nevis? If not, may have been someone reselling one of the locally licensed one-person registered agents.
It was an international CSP that used Lightouse Trust in Nevis.

It was an international CSP that used Lightouse Trust in Nevis.
Never heard of them, if you would like to be in touch with the people on the ground directly maybe look into Nevis International Trust (Nevis International Trust Company: Offshore Companies/Trusts) their website sucks but they have been around for a long time. Together with Morning Star Holdings (one of the oldest on Nevis, part of Trident Trust from what I know).

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Hello,
I made good experiences with Cozier they are specialized more in trust structures, but they are fast and honest.

Banking could be done via BONI, competent and reliable people but as all little banks they are relying on their correspondence banks. But we all know how quickly those ties can break, so do your payment options. I prefer the bigger Banking-Networks like Scotiabank, RepublicBank or CIBC FirstCaribbean but it's of course much harder to get in.