Our valued sponsor

New EMI? - https://3s.money - never heard of.

I haven't experienced that yet. You are speaking from your personal experience, which does not generally apply to either Kraken or Wise. Everyone has different experiences.
First, please consider my situation: I'm not from the UK, but my company is registered there. I've opened a corporate account in Kraken. If I transfer my funds to Payward LTD, Wise conducts checks. If the payment fails, they have the authority to close the business account. It's a worst-case scenario.

Reactions: ilke and JohnLocke
I understand that, but when you quote me in your responses, it means that you are writing to me and then it seems as if you think I am in the same boat as you. So you should probably just respond directly in the thread without quoting anyone if it's a general statement you're making.

Sorry for that can i have your any connection info mobile number, skype , telegram i can ping in private ?
I understand that, but when you quote me in your responses, it means that you are writing to me and then it seems as if you think I am in the same boat as you. So you should probably just respond directly in the thread without quoting anyone if it's a general statement you're making.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnLocke
We just opened a corporate account with them. Process was quite long, they advertise 2 days but in reality it was 3+ weeks. Also they make you pay a 20$ fee to apply, and once you have applied you are technically considered a client. We managed to speak with an account manager only after application. Fees are quite high, especially because of a lot of ancillary fees. Anyway once accepted, there is no point in closing the account in the first 6 months are it costs same as keeping it open (see here: https://3s.money/terms/fees-and-pricing ). Will keep you posted with how my relationship with them goes. For now i have to fund the account from a UAE bank account which it already scares me given the previous comments above :)

Reactions: Jerry1911
I have an account with them for my SaaS company, and I initiated an $80,000 transfer to Mercury. Unfortunately, they blocked the transfer, and it has now been 34 days without any resolution. The latest communication I received from their support team is that they plan to reverse the transaction. I will update you anyway on the progress of this matter.

• Wow
Reactions: JohnnyDoe
I have an account with them for my SaaS company, and I initiated an $80,000 transfer to Mercury. Unfortunately, they blocked the transfer, and it has now been 34 days without any resolution. The latest communication I received from their support team is that they plan to reverse the transaction. I will update you anyway on the progress of this matter.
Did they give you any reason for blocking the transfer?

Did they give you any reason for blocking the transfer?
Nothing. they said that they were "investigating" it, and they can't reveal much due to internal policies. you know how it goes, the same BS with some "AML" sprinkles on it.