Premium Advertising Partner NON-CRS SETUP: Dubai Company with Residence Visa and Bank Accounts! - DLS Dubai

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

misterta

I would now also like to publish my personal experiences with Fred and DLS Dubai here.

After an long phone call with Fred, I decided to use his services. I have to say that I had a lot of bad experiences with company founders (get company but no bank account...) abroad and therefore went out with no expectations. But I was absolutely positively surprised by Fred.

I transfered him the money and he started work immediately. The company was registered within a very short time, my visa was there and I was able to enter Dubai. I stayed there for 7 days on my first visit and did everything like health check and some little things. Then I flew back home.

Unfortunately, after that came the first complication. What Fred couldn't do anything about but what you just couldn't know beforehand. My tourist SIM was deactivated because in Dubai you have to change the tourist SIM to a resident SIM if you have a visa. You have to do this personally because you have to give your fingerprint for it.

That meant I had to fly to Dubai again to personally switch my tourist SIM to resident SIM. My advice to everyone. Stay in Dubai until you have switched the SIM from tourist to resident. You can do that as soon as you have received the physical resident ID from Dubai. Unfortunately, this is not possible beforehand. I took advantage of this second unforeseen trip to Dubai to open a private bank account. Thanks to Fred's help, this was also possible quickly and easily.

After I had done that, my business account was opened and I flew back to Dubai 3 weeks later to sign everything. The banker told me I would receive the debit card for the account in the mail within 1-3 days. So I kept waiting and only extended my hotel by one day at a time. After 13 days and around €4000 for hotel rooms, I received my debit card and was able to fly back home full of happiness.

My overall conclusion: DLS-Dubai is the best. I am really very grateful that Fred made all this possible for me.
But you must not forget that Dubai is not a Western European country where time specifications or something are kept.
My advice to anyone using Fred's service. Allow 10 days for the first stay and 14 days for the second stay. Book the hotels... in advance otherwise it will be really expensive.

For Free

I would now also like to publish my personal experiences with Fred and DLS Dubai here.

After an long phone call with Fred, I decided to use his services. I have to say that I had a lot of bad experiences with company founders (get company but no bank account...) abroad and therefore went out with no expectations. But I was absolutely positively surprised by Fred.

I transfered him the money and he started work immediately. The company was registered within a very short time, my visa was there and I was able to enter Dubai. I stayed there for 7 days on my first visit and did everything like health check and some little things. Then I flew back home.

Unfortunately, after that came the first complication. What Fred couldn't do anything about but what you just couldn't know beforehand. My tourist SIM was deactivated because in Dubai you have to change the tourist SIM to a resident SIM if you have a visa. You have to do this personally because you have to give your fingerprint for it.

That meant I had to fly to Dubai again to personally switch my tourist SIM to resident SIM. My advice to everyone. Stay in Dubai until you have switched the SIM from tourist to resident. You can do that as soon as you have received the physical resident ID from Dubai. Unfortunately, this is not possible beforehand. I took advantage of this second unforeseen trip to Dubai to open a private bank account. Thanks to Fred's help, this was also possible quickly and easily.

After I had done that, my business account was opened and I flew back to Dubai 3 weeks later to sign everything. The banker told me I would receive the debit card for the account in the mail within 1-3 days. So I kept waiting and only extended my hotel by one day at a time. After 13 days and around €4000 for hotel rooms, I received my debit card and was able to fly back home full of happiness.

My overall conclusion: DLS-Dubai is the best. I am really very grateful that Fred made all this possible for me.
But you must not forget that Dubai is not a Western European country where time specifications or something are kept.
My advice to anyone using Fred's service. Allow 10 days for the first stay and 14 days for the second stay. Book the hotels... in advance otherwise it will be really expensive.
Which bank did you open account successfully?

Voltaik

Just to update you all here. I went with Fred and everything worked out including Business Bank Account. The preparation took longer then expected as the bank changed some internal policy in Q1 2022 but once Fred gave the green light and made the application for the Business Account it was approved within 5 Business Days so I think I was very lucky and Fred even said that this was the fastest approval he has ever seen.
I met with some client used Fred service already early 2021 and is now living full time in Dubai. I was inpatient in the beginning but once I met the existing client I kept calm and just followed what Fred was telling me.
I'm usually not spending any single penny on service but in Dubai chances are too high to end up paying a lot more then the quote from Fred and DLS Dubai.

bountymounty

Mentor Group Gold
That's a wonderful review, thank you for posting when things are going good thu&¤#

awesome review. We need such sellers around here.

0x2a

DLS DUBAI - REVIEW

Hi everybody. Its my first post here but i had registered in 2021 to look for information regarding moving abroad for my possible cashout strategy. I am crypto guy so only possible directions were Singapore/Dubai/Portugal. I browsed through the forum and very fast i saw that there is a guy who stands out. It was @Fred . I contacted him on the telegram, he answered immediately and we scheduled the video call to answer all my questions. @Fred showed me really patience answering with all the questions and telling me what i can do and what i can't.

I took myself like 3 days for thinking and decided that i want to move to Dubai in January 2022. Additionally my best friend was in the same situation so together with him we trusted DLS Dubai with the service. We paid through USDT as DLS Dubai is accepting crypto and @Fred started with company formation and residence visa.I took very straightforward decision that i move Dubai with one-way ticket. When all papers were ready i flew to UAE and we went through all the processes (visa, fingerprint, medical etc). Everything was very smooth because @Fred knows how its done in Dubai and he has good contacts with many people. Normally you would wait 2 weeks for the fingerprint but we managed this within 1 day. Personal bank account was not a problem and we created ENBD, deposit money from revolut and u can start using the card for future history of your staying in UAE.

Through all those months i can tell you that situation in Dubai is changing very frequently and all the time @Fred was finding solutions for all new problems. I was talking to one woman from my country and she laughed at me that its not possible to open bussiness bank account for my company. I rented apartment for 1 year in Dubai Marina so i had EJARI and we started to apply for bussiness bank account. @Fred from DLS DUBAI took care of everything and our bussiness bank account with Masheq is already opened.

To sum up. When you decide to come to UAE, dont overthink things and just take service provider like @Fred from DLS DUBAI. He will earn from you 2k but those 2k is worth every single penny for all the problems he will solve on your way to openning bussiness bank account.

I can highly recommend DLS DUBAI and @Fred. He knows his stuff and is adopting to changing situations very fast. If anybody has any questions regarding Dubai i am here for you so write here or message me on PM.

Cheers

Latest Threads