Premium Advertising Partner NON-CRS SETUP: Dubai Company with Residence Visa and Bank Accounts! - DLS Dubai

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

Zaiga

I recently used Freds service.

From payment it took only around 2 weeks to get the visa sorted, I then arrived in Dubai and within less than a week I had the company formed and emirates ID. The process was quite straightforward and well run. The business bank account took around 2 months.

I have had people tell me that I could have done much of it myself, however I would say that doing so would take up a lot of time that you could be doing on other things and I also think it would not likely be done as quickly.

If you want to just get a company setup and everything in order for applying for a business bank account, without having to become an expert on an ever changing system, then I would recommend this service.
But what is the company "doing"?
And how to you get the crypto into the company for cashing out?

usdt

Silver Member
Hey everyone,

since I'm a citizen of Russia, due to the war and the sanctions regime, it was more difficult for me to open a business account. Most of the banks were inaccessible to me, the situation was constantly changing. I had to make several attempts. As a result, a suitable bank was found and the account was opened 3 weeks after the interview.

A similar situation with personal accounts - Fred suggested banks that continue to open accounts for Russians. It allowed me to successfully open 2 personal accounts (including USD/EUR ones).

As for visa and Emirates ID - it went quickly and smoothly. Mr. Mohammed (the DLS-Dubai PRO) accompanied me everywhere, it was very pleasant to communicate with him.

During the whole process I asked Fred dozens and dozens of questions and he answered them patiently.

Summary: I would definitely recommend Fred's services to anyone.

wasted

Silver Member
Let me share my experience about DLS services - my case was to establish an IT services company as an EU citizen.

From the first contact with Fred till now, he was patiently and clearly explaining any questions I had about the company establishment process, given the fact that I was a total noob on these issues.

The company paperwork was completed in ~10 days without physical presence, then after arriving in Dubai the emirates id & personal bank account opening were all completed in under a week.
Finally, the business bank account application was a bit more time-consuming (~3weeks) because of the bank's compliance checks and asking various questions and documents (some of them more than one time), but Fred took over this completely making sure there is the proper substance that they ask for and answering back to the bank on-time.

The whole process was smooth, all of DLS team were happy to guide through this and accompany me in public offices where required, also using any shortcut possible to deliver according to the initial timeline.

So now it's over a month that the company has a full establishment and the invoices are coming in to the business account with no issues.

I deeply recommend DLS services for anyone in the same situation and greatly appreciate Fred's and the whole team's help through this process. Definitely I couldn't do it on my own but found the right service provider to rely on.

euinchina

@Fred

Some questions...

1) Will we get a Tax Identification Number?

2) For countries that exempt tax on foreign income and has a Double Tax Treaty/Agreement with UAE, I read that one of the conditions is that the individual has already been taxed at the partner country. Since UAE has 0% income tax, how would the tax obligation play out?

3) Correct me if I'm wrong: If the company keeps the profit and does not pay out dividends, the money are deemed to be owned by the company, not by the shareholder. So, as long as I do not pay out dividends or salary to myself, I do not really own those money. I can wait till when I am certain that my applicable tax residency is UAE with no dispute (i.e. being deemed to have more than one place of tax residence) before I pay myself dividend/salary, right?

4) When we money out of UAE, do we get some sort of a document from the local tax bureau that we do not owe any tax? Some banks want such documents to prove that you have already paid taxes due in country you're expatriating money from, but UAE has 0% income tax I wonder how it would work

Last edited:

Fred

Dubai Expat
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Commercial Service
Entrepreneur
@Fred

Some questions...

1) Will we get a Tax Identification Number?

2) For countries that exempt tax on foreign income and has a Double Tax Treaty/Agreement with UAE, I read that one of the conditions is that the individual has already been taxed at the partner country. Since UAE has 0% income tax, how would the tax obligation play out?

3) Correct me if I'm wrong: If the company keeps the profit and does not pay out dividends, the money are deemed to be owned by the company, not by the shareholder. So, as long as I do not pay out dividends or salary to myself, I do not really own those money. I can wait till when I am certain that my applicable tax residency is UAE with no dispute (i.e. being deemed to have more than one place of tax residence) before I pay myself dividend/salary, right?

4) When we money out of UAE, do we get some sort of a document from the local tax bureau that we do not owe any tax? Some banks want such documents to prove that you have already paid taxes due in country you're expatriating money from, but UAE has 0% income tax I wonder how it would work
1.) No - CRS is filled like "I do not have a TIN number" - Reason "Country doesn't issue TIN" - all major Banks and Financial Institutions on a global scale do understand this.

2.) If you are living in a Territorial Tax Country with CFC rules recognizing the same you can effectively manage the Dubai Setup at 0% tax

3.) You being the UBO - 100% Shareholder - the Company and all it's assets belong to you but yes if you hold assets under the Company you can at least separate them from your Personal Name as an Individual

4.) I don't know which Banks you are talking about - no serious Bank asks you if you paid taxes on money coming from the UAE - no the UAE Tax Authority don't confirm you that you paid taxes on the money when there are no taxes in Place at all - again for the time being UAE doesn't know any taxes beside of 5% VAT

How does UAE set up compare to setting up a US LLC as a non-resident apart from there being no residence visa for the US route?
Fully fledged decent Retail Banking access with local UAE Banks and a clean unbureaucratic, tax free environment on all levels in the UAE while you get EMI banking with a US LLC like Wise or Mercury - no Tax Freedom at all - only when you deal with 0% US Clients.

You get what you pay for - comparing a fully fledged Dubai Setup with a disregarded pass-through US LLC on EMI Banking is comparing a Mercedes with a Fiat.

Fred

Dubai Expat
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Commercial Service
Entrepreneur
Hi Fred,
Lmk is it a relevant price?
No.

We work in AED only the given EUR price was an indicator from almost 2 years ago - since then the EUR has constantly lost in value.

AED/USD price is the same as the AED is pegged to the USD and the USD remain strong.

Setup: 9000 EUR
Renewal: 5000 EUR

As of today with the weak EUR - calculated with xe.com

civilpoke

AED/USD price is the same as the AED is pegged to the USD and the USD remain strong.

Setup: 9000 EUR
Renewal: 5000 EUR
Lmk what is the original price in AED?

Are all of these services included in the price? any changes from that moment?

All-inclusive package
- Preparation Business Plan
- Selection of the appropriate license
- Dubai Company Formation
- Investor Residence Visa
- Business bank account in the UAE
- Personal bank account in the UAE

Fred

Dubai Expat
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Commercial Service
Entrepreneur
Lmk what is the original price in AED?
Setup: 33.450 AED
Renewal: 18.450 AED

Are all of these services included in the price? any changes from that moment?

All-inclusive package
- Preparation Business Plan
- Selection of the appropriate license
- Dubai Company Formation
- Investor Residence Visa
- Business bank account in the UAE
- Personal bank account in the UAE
YES.

You have to book your Trip to Dubai on your own but that should be obiously.

Usually the clients are that happy that they leave our Employees even some Tip.

No further charges.

Fred

Dubai Expat
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Commercial Service
Entrepreneur
Approximate costs are mentioned in the thread, but exact figures aren't mentioned here or on your website. Adding this information to the OP could save you some "how much is..." questions in the future.
Yes for a reason.

We need to know your circumstances to make a customized Setup that fits all your needs.

It shouldn't be something new that there is no "all fits one" solution especially in the Offshore Industry.

So if you are looking for some claims like "Start your Dubai Business for 5000 USD today only!" - I'm sorry but you need to look somewhere else.