Our valued sponsor

Non-EU EMIs/banks for EU citizen/resident

Jerry1911

Pro Member
Oct 5, 2019
Visit site
Can you guys recommend some non-EU EMIs, banks or crypto debit card companies with low or no minimum deposit for someone with an EU passport/residency?

(low = under $1500 USD/EUR/CHF)

I already have accounts at:
Payoneer
AdvCash
Binance
Swissquote

Also feel free to add Georgia to the list as I'm already planning to open a bank account there.

Btw Danish banks/EMis are fine since they don't participate in the European enforcement order.

Thanks.

Can you guys recommend some non-EU EMIs, banks or crypto debit card companies with low or no minimum deposit for someone with an EU passport/residency?

(low = under $1500 USD/EUR/CHF)

I already have accounts at:
Payoneer
AdvCash
Binance
Swissquote

Also feel free to add Georgia to the list as I'm already planning to open a bank account there.

Btw Danish banks/EMis are fine since they don't participate in the European enforcement order.

Thanks.
@Jerry1911

A few Non-Eu Emis.

Sticpay
Currenxie
Huobi

Reactions: Jerry1911

Never heard of this bank but seems its a bank belonging to FXPro Group so would be legit if all true.

Hermes we discussed below

NIBank no idea. Any reason you gone on a Caribbean banking search...lol. The Caribbean representative was in US meeting government to try and keep the US correspondence banking network open to Caribbean banks.

He means that Denmark is the only country in the EU which doesn't participate in the EAPO (European Account Preservation Order).
This law from 2017 made is easy for one country of the EU to freeze bankaccount in another EU country if someone has debts.
Thank yoy, very informative. But stashing your money in Denmark is like to give to the authorities directly.

There is no other country than Denmark that has ultra strict money laws in place, they don't hesitate a second to bust you! Stay far away with your money, unless you have ultra white money.
ultra white money

Latest Threads