web
counter

Noob Question: Why should I need Offshore Company?

Discussion in 'Offshore Company formation' started by velututax, Apr 3, 2018.

1. velututax

velututax New Member

I am noob here.
    Let me understand:
    - If I am entitled to pay taxes in my country then why would I also create an offshore company?
    - The only benefit I'll get is the offshore company will cover myself? And protect my own bank assets?
    - What about going with dark docs and bank acc's and get it by myself without a company?

Admin, hiju, diablo and 2 others like this.
  2. blueweb

blueweb Corporate Services Mentor Group Business Angel

there are many reasons for why you want to do that. One is privacy and asset protection!

not allowed to be discussed here, requires mentor group access.

There are + and - for darks and offshore corps. I have both and enjoy my privacy!

3. undercover

undercover Offshore Agent Mentor Group Entrepreneur

What business are you into OP ? what is your budget and what are your goals?

4. diablo

diablo Banned Users Business Angel BANNED MEMBER

second that?

5. hiju

hiju Trusted Member Mentor Group Business Angel

there is no reason for why you should or should not incorporate a company offshore. The question is why you want the company to be offshore? and what is your business activity and what's your goals?

There are a lot of question you need to ask your self before you setup a company regardless if it is offshore or onshore!

6. Admin

Admin Forum Moderator The Forum Cleaner

di
    did you find the answers to your initial questions or still looking ?

7. Admin

Admin Forum Moderator The Forum Cleaner

That to be answered would require you to signup for Mentor Group access!

If you are still around it would help all of us that try to help you if you could answer some of the questions ;)

hiju likes this.
  8. hiju

hiju Trusted Member Mentor Group Business Angel

You can simply signup for Mentor Group and get that information within seconds. Has been around there for a long time.