Our valued sponsor

Not offshore bank account but normal where?

trundom

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Offshore bank accounts is what most looking for I need a real onshore bank account if possible.

I understand that offshore accounts are opened in countries going under the term Tax heaven while European banks are not offshore! correct me if I'm wrong. I'm wondering where it's possible to open normal bank accounts outside of Germany for someone not living there? Something like Wüstenrot, Postbank, Commerzbank or Targo Bank - is there something similar for instant in Scandinavian or Latvia?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: clemens
There are many banks in both Scandinavia and the rest of Europe. You may look into SEB bank, pretty easy to open an account with, there is https://www.swedbank.se/ and Latvian banks... you may simply search Google to find them all, as an EU citizens it's just to ask your local bank to help you open an account with one of them.

Why do you want to open an account in some EU country not considered to be a tax heaven? just wondering because of the nature of this forum :)
I would limit my choice to an offshore bank or at least to countries where banks are more strict with sharing information i.e. Swiss, Cyprus, Liechtenstein and Hong Kong! Why you want a foreign regular bank?

Reactions: clemens
There are many banks in both Scandinavia and the rest of Europe. You may look into SEB bank' date=' pretty easy to open an account with, there is [url']https://www.swedbank.se/[/url] and Latvian banks... you may simply search Google to find them all, as an EU citizens it's just to ask your local bank to help you open an account with one of them.
Are they any good any alternative European banks?

You may really do a simple Google search which will bring up hundreds of banks in Europe.

Why Cyprus. I have looking into Latvia for my business because I'm Adult business with new one. Need some simple banking that is easy to open and no question everytime I get money!

I understand that offshore accounts are opened in countries going under the term Tax heaven while European banks are not offshore! correct me if I'm wrong. I'm wondering where it's possible to open normal bank accounts outside of Germany for someone not living there? Something like Wüstenrot' date=' Postbank, Commerzbank or Targo Bank - is there something similar for instant in Scandinavian or Latvia?[/quote']
You sort it out after all or still looking for some onshore bank?

Latest Threads