Our valued sponsor

Novel bank - likely a scam

newNomad

Jan 25, 2021
Visit site
Hi, after going through the Novel bank website content I am more and more convinced it's a scam
Too many errors and discrepancies, heck they even classify "remote IT support" or cruises and consulates as a high risk business.
1624614425519.png

What are these guys smoking? I think the only one compliant to their TOS would be a fully licensed Ali kebab shop :D

Is there any digital US bank opening private accounts or accounts for digital nomads without hassle and stupid do's and dont's? (no corp account)

Reactions: ooliyos technology
I'm not familiar with this bank, but "Remote IT support" is usually an Indian scam (locking people's PCs, pretending to be Microsoft and asking them for $ to re-open it)

Cruises and travel in general are known to be high risk. Nothing special about having these in the TOS.

Reactions: troubled soul
What is high risk in travel btw? Full of brick and mortar travel agencies and they seem to work just fine...Then also subsription services are high risk...what is one supposed to sell via web, apples? I mean I would not expect to see long TOS like that from a "digital" bank
More likely they open the accunt and then later freeze the funds

Yeah I have seen worse T&C's in my time. That one is pretty mild.

Latest Threads