Our valued sponsor

Official AdvCash thread, God, Bad and Information!

blizz

Mentor Group Gold
Mar 10, 2017
Visit site
So My friends, after I realized that AdvCash reps. are online at OffshoreCorpTalk I thought it would be a good idea to open a thread about them.

For more or less 2 years I have been using them with great pleasure and no presure. The beauty of this EMI in the past was the easy application process, it has changed now, more complicated more difficult to get approved.

Never the less, I was wondering if they comply to CRS and other information exchange agreement or if they ignore it simply because they can because they are Russian based?

What are your thoughts about them, anything good or bad?

The debit card they offer to their customers works well, can't point any finger on any thing on this card.

What do they ask for throughout the verification?

Didi anyone get the new cards - ADV Global (unionpay) or ADV Crypto World ? What is the difference between the two, except for the card vendor?

What are the atm fees (nowhere mentioned) ?

Not a good service. They rejected my application for a UK company without any explanation.
I already have an account with them for an Estonian company, verification was successful, but never used that account.

No explanation is owed in these cases, it may or may not be provided depending on the situation.

Your application was rejected based on the analysis of the information about you and your business, legal and other activity available in public records. Based on that information, we chose not to do business with your company.

Sorry it made you feel so negatively that you made a few posts about it on this forum, but this is how compliance works. Sometimes there are rejections.

Reactions: boomy
No explanation is owed in these cases, it may or may not be provided depending on the situation.

Your application was rejected based on the analysis of the information about you and your business, legal and other activity available in public records. Based on that information, we chose not to do business with your company.

Sorry it made you feel so negatively that you made a few posts about it on this forum, but this is how compliance works. Sometimes there are rejections.
On the 22nd of September, I have received a confirmation email from you that my crypto world card is going to ship soon No sign from it after 90 days. Is this delay unusual?

On the 22nd of September, I have received a confirmation email from you that my crypto world card is going to ship soon No sign from it after 90 days. Is this delay unusual?

Unfortunately, these new issuing partners are processing things quite slowly. We are not currently accepting new orders for these cards until all pending orders are shipped. They will be shipped eventually, it's just that it takes longer than we have been told.

Unfortunately, these new issuing partners are processing things quite slowly. We are not currently accepting new orders for these cards until all pending orders are shipped. They will be shipped eventually, it's just that it takes longer than we have been told.
What is the estimated time frame to get a card from you guys again ?

Do you consider a replacement of your current payment provider?

In which country is this new provider based :)?

What is the estimated time frame to get a card from you guys again ?

Do you consider a replacement of your current payment provider?
Check their website for the individual card delivery times

Anyone know for which EU regions AdvCash cards are available in?
I assume they will not have a problem with you as a eu citizen or your eu company.

Latest Threads