Our valued sponsor

Offshore account to receive 500k£

If your intentions are to put your money offshore and not declare it to the tax authorities, you are doing risky stuff and I would not recommend it!

Being a UK residence you will have to declare the 500k£ in the UK, failing to do so could get you into big problems.

To avoid tax, then move to a different country where tax is low.

If your intentions are to put your money offshore and not declare it to the tax authorities, you are doing risky stuff and I would not recommend it!

Being a UK residence you will have to declare the 500k£ in the UK, failing to do so could get you into big problems.

To avoid tax, then move to a different country where tax is low.
@younes1 might be in a position to use the UK non-domiciled resident status, in which case keeping the money outside of UK can be a legal way to reduce/avoid tax.

Reactions: MrSoolmaan
Yes because I plan to receive funds from African country 400k $ for personal purposes what do u think
Are you one of the close relatives of Nigerian Prince? Maybe lost grandson? I think you can match to this perfectly.

Last edited:
Are you one of the close relatives of Nigerian Prince? Maybe lost grandson? I think you can match to this perfectly.

Exactly, so why call it an investment? You are keeping your 20% and giving back the other 80%. Investment is when you get investment into a business. This is pure kickback of stolen money. Good luck.
He has nothing and all this deals are fake, we should not have even responded to this and taken him seriously. A normal person will never write such a nonsense on a public forum or looking for help.
Yes whyyyyy lol we talk business

I take my share that’s all the reste isn’t my business bro
Good and please let us know when you will go to a reputable bank and bring with you some "fake bank orders" That will be your last visit. The bank security service will be very happy to convey you to law enforcement agents good luck with your investments.

Latest Threads