Our valued sponsor

(offshore) bank account, which does not monitor withdrawal?

Osiris128

Oct 12, 2022
Mongolia
Visit site
Hello all, first sorry for my bad English. I am from Asia and want to know, if I can open an offshore bank account, which does not check the origin of the deposited money on the withdrawal. I run a bet-site/app and the operation isn't regulated in the country yet as of now. The whole thing is in the grey area tho, I absolutely can't trust my local bank, so I wonder, if I can find an offshore bank, which I can use for my business. The bank must have an online functionality, and should support pos/terminal and/or merchandising. The incoming money can be from anywhere (be it from EU, US ...), wire transfer, read credit card etc. and the money can sometimes be very big. Not sure, if I should become a member of the mentor group gold in the forum to discuss this. I hope, you understand what I want to achieve. My PM is open to anyone. Can someone give me an advice on that? Can pay for a comprehensive guidance. Thanks.

Hello all, first sorry for my bad English. I am from Asia and want to know, if I can open an offshore bank account, which does not check the origin of the deposited money on the withdrawal. I run a bet-site/app and the operation isn't regulated in the country yet as of now. The whole thing is in the grey area tho, I absolutely can't trust my local bank, so I wonder, if I can find an offshore bank, which I can use for my business. The bank must have an online functionality, and should support pos/terminal and/or merchandising. The incoming money can be from anywhere (be it from EU, US ...), wire transfer, read credit card etc. and the money can sometimes be very big. Not sure, if I should become a member of the mentor group gold in the forum to discuss this. I hope, you understand what I want to achieve. My PM is open to anyone. Can someone give me an advice on that? Can pay for a comprehensive guidance. Thanks.
It will never happen. Either use crypto, or the services that can do that for a fee of 10-20%.

Reactions: Osiris128