Our valued sponsor

Premium Advertising Partner OffshoreBankAccounts.com: Your One-Stop Solution for All Your Financial Needs

After having horrible experiences with EMI's and banks, I thought that getting a bank account in a normal way was impossible. So when I saw Gedimas his ad on the forum I contacted him.

To be honest, I was very sceptic. Because why would it be easier opening an account through him?

I filled in the paper, and then he gave me some options. Of course the sceptic that I am, I did some online research. I found nothing strange but I was on guard.

And to my surprise, the difficult and ridiculous questions I got from other banks were non-existent when applying at one of Gedimas' his banks. They replied super fast, of course their compliance and due diligence was strict, but they asked the right questions which were normal and which you would expect from a professional bank.

Whenever I was impatient I could just send Gedimas a message (which he always, even in the weekends and in the evening replies within 5 minutes), and he always took care of it and contacted the bank himself.

I have never experienced such a smooth way of opening bank-accounts.

10/10 and I am now opening more bank accounts for more of my companies, with the help of Gedimas.

After having horrible experiences with EMI's and banks, I thought that getting a bank account in a normal way was impossible. So when I saw Gedimas his ad on the forum I contacted him.

To be honest, I was very sceptic. Because why would it be easier opening an account through him?

I filled in the paper, and then he gave me some options. Of course the sceptic that I am, I did some online research. I found nothing strange but I was on guard.

And to my surprise, the difficult and ridiculous questions I got from other banks were non-existent when applying at one of Gedimas' his banks. They replied super fast, of course their compliance and due diligence was strict, but they asked the right questions which were normal and which you would expect from a professional bank.

Whenever I was impatient I could just send Gedimas a message (which he always, even in the weekends and in the evening replies within 5 minutes), and he always took care of it and contacted the bank himself.

I have never experienced such a smooth way of opening bank-accounts.

10/10 and I am now opening more bank accounts for more of my companies, with the help of Gedimas.

Thanks for the feedback!

Does bankera have SWIFT ?

I keep reading conflicting info

I analyzed opening a Bankera Bussines account for my Italian company.
I find myself acquiring raw materials outside Italy and my Italian banks take high commissions for non-sepa transfers.
The Italian bankera website says it is possible to make swift transfers:
SWIFT (outgoing)
0.2% + 7 EUR
SWIFT (incoming)
10 EUR

But speaking in chat with the assistance they say NO.
The support says only SEPA transfers can be made.
I think it's not nice and honest to write untruthful business information on the site.
They didn't make a good impression on me.

I analyzed opening a Bankera Bussines account for my Italian company.
I find myself acquiring raw materials outside Italy and my Italian banks take high commissions for non-sepa transfers.
The Italian bankera website says it is possible to make swift transfers:
SWIFT (outgoing)
0.2% + 7 EUR
SWIFT (incoming)
10 EUR

But speaking in chat with the assistance they say NO.
The support says only SEPA transfers can be made.
I think it's not nice and honest to write untruthful business information on the site.
They didn't make a good impression on me.

Hey, it's strange that they said there is no SWIFT. In most of the cases, hey would have offered you to register with Pervesk (same company eco-system, Bankera uses Pervesk license). With Pervesk you can do SWIFT. They also allow companies to do swift with Bankera account, but only on selected accounts. This is, of course, temporary. They will soon allow that for everybody.

Let me know if you have any troubles or questions. ;)

The bill might interest me.
i was considering transferwise and ran into bankera
I saw that the chat operator bankera and pervesk are the same person.
My business is clean, except that my Italian banks take a lot of commission on non-sepa wire transfers and high currency exchange fees.
i am also interested in a multi-currency account because in canada i pay in us dollars.
The problem is that since they are also large amounts, I wonder what guarantees these unsuspecting banks have.

Latest Threads