Our valued sponsor

Offshore bank accounts

Xerkki

Nov 27, 2019
Visit site
Hi.

I was wondering if the following bank`s open an business accounts for non-resident foreign companies :
- Fio Banka (Czech Republic)
- Podgoricka Banka (Montenegro)
- Prva Banka (Montenegro)
- Bank of Georgia (Georgia)
- Canadia Bank (Cambodia)

Any experiences?

Company itself is from Denmark.
Just need Fio, Podgoricka or Prva for our European businesses (East and Northern Europe)
Georgia bank account for our investments (Globally)
Cambodian account for our Asian businesses (Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam)

Can also suggest any good banks.

Thank you.

You can open business account in Podgorica - Montenegro with others banks you did not list. Stick to the banks 100% Montenegro...... Not the EU ones or CRS ones.
No remote opening in Podgorica. Go there few days, stay down town. Do you local shopping walking from one bank to the next one with your company papers and forms.
In Podgoricia, always enquiry and make sure what are the limits and terms for business purpose. Make sure they open International account (not just domestic purpose account !!!!!).
When account is Open, it may take 1 to 3 days to get your Debit Card ready for pick up. So plan extra time to collect it at the local branch. Caue most banks usualy dont send by Postal Service.

yes you need to travel there. I'm not so aware for companies and requirments. few hundreds for minimum deposit ok . For business and outgoing international payment order they do like in Georgia => they ask to you provide invoice or any other documents.
I don't know if they open for "off shore" or far away juridictions...
If you stay down town / old town : you can visit all banks by walking one after one from your hôtel.

Ok. Thank you for your answers.
The company is ApS.

I just got an offer for Vietnam bank account also.
Any experiences?
Can you trust vietnamese banks and do they share your information? At least they are not the Part of CRS.
If you want to transact in usd it will be very hard both in georgia and vietnam. These countries are treated like next lebanon unfortunately

think of moving all payments to euro accounts, there are solutions that will support and open accounts for foreigners
I would love to learn about EURO accounts other then EMI's - means real banks that open bank accounts in EURO for foreigners, any particular bank you can suggest?

i dont think banks have future in payments, there is very little sense now going after a bank to have payments account
mortgages and lines of credit is a separate matter
there are payment institutions that are safer than some banks so no, other than uae banks and swiss banks that make money other ways, there are no banks i would recommend getting a euro account with

Any experiences?
Company itself is from Denmark.

What is your business area? I guess you shouldn't have problems with such banks for a Danish company (if you're also Danish).
They may want some documentation and they will ask you why you want to bank with them.

Then in the end it depends on your business area/niche - some of the banks may not like what you'd do so. Probably no remote opening, however if you're Danish, you arrive there, then I guess it's fine.

Latest Threads