Our valued sponsor

Offshore bank and non-virtual payment terminal

EPV

Jun 13, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone from France
I'm sorry for my English language, English is not my first language.
I am a craftsman and trader. I am looking for a solution so that payments by bank cards go to an offshore account of a country not participating in the AEOI.
Despite intensive research, I have not found any serious websites offering such services. There is Mypos, but he participates in the AEOI, removing any interest in passing through them.

In summary, I am looking for a bank outside AEOI offering pro accounts with a physical TPE (non-virtual).
Ideas ?
thanks in advance

Welcome,

Actually you should check Georgia, we know they are not reporting but I don't know if they offer physical TPE.
If yes, you don't have to go for a fishy offshore which is already difficult to find a bank for

What is a physical TPE ?

The more common term is POS (Point Of Sale) terminal and they usually cannot be shipped outside of the region, because the acquirer (processor) behind the POS is only licensed for a specific country/region.

If you get a Georgian, Taiwanese, or US POS and start using it in Europe, it will very likely get flagged and shut down for out-of-region processing sooner or later.

Hello everyone from France
I'm sorry for my English language, English is not my first language.
I am a craftsman and trader. I am looking for a solution so that payments by bank cards go to an offshore account of a country not participating in the AEOI.
Despite intensive research, I have not found any serious websites offering such services. There is Mypos, but he participates in the AEOI, removing any interest in passing through them.

In summary, I am looking for a bank outside AEOI offering pro accounts with a physical TPE (non-virtual).
Ideas ?
thanks in advance
Any legal solution would be part of the AEOI. I am familiar with myPOS services, they offer an online account + mobile TPE which works everywhere in the EEA. You, as a merchant, are responsible for declaring your revenue.

The more common term is POS (Point Of Sale) terminal and they usually cannot be shipped outside of the region, because the acquirer (processor) behind the POS is only licensed for a specific country/region.

If you get a Georgian, Taiwanese, or US POS and start using it in Europe, it will very likely get flagged and shut down for out-of-region processing sooner or later.
Do you have knowledge about how the bank could know you are using the POS machine out of the covered country ?

Do you have knowledge about how the bank could know you are using the POS machine out of the covered country ?

Depends on the POS. Many of them are using mobile internet (GSM, 3G, 4G, 5G) and can send its physical location to the POS owner.

Even if you have one using ethernet and non-mobile internet, it might still be able to pick up its location based on IP address and other factors.

You can try to tamper with the POS to send no or falsified GPS, IP, and other information but unless you know the POS very well, there is a high risk you will damage it or make it unusable through software lockdowns.

Additionally, they can look at the cards passing through. There is more nuance to this but if a US POS is seeing only a handful of US cards and mostly foreign cards and you don't have a business model which explains that, it's another detection risk factor.

Reactions: Remy

Latest Threads