Our valued sponsor

Offshore bank doesn't require bank reference

Nishizawa

Member Plus
Dec 14, 2018
Visit site
I am a web programmer living in Asia. I am looking for an offshore bank to open a business account for my business.

Most of them require bank reference letter to open a bank account. But in my country, the bank does not issue a bank reference. There is no such system.

I first contacted Euro pacific bank and now waiting for them to open account.(They told me to submit a bank statement instead of a bank reference.)

But I read many bad reviews about them. Someone even said the Euro pacific bank is a scam. I do not know if I can really trust them. I'm afraid that they will suddenly close my account.

I would like to prepare an alternative in case of emergency. Is there any offshore bank that does not require a bank reference?

Where is your company based. You don't think that is important information?

Euro Pacific Bank as I have said over and over again is a bank people go to for only two reasons.

1. They cannot open an account anywhere else and have an offshore company
2. They are trying to avoid CRS.

So I guess you fall into category 1 am I wrong? So where is your business based?

Where is your company based. You don't think that is important information?

Euro Pacific Bank as I have said over and over again is a bank people go to for only two reasons.

1. They cannot open an account anywhere else and have an offshore company
2. They are trying to avoid CRS.

So I guess you fall into category 1 am I wrong? So where is your business based?

In seychelles.

Well, I didn't think about avoiding CRS. I just wanted a bank that did not require a bank reference.

In seychelles.

Well, I didn't think about avoiding CRS. I just wanted a bank that did not require a bank reference.

So you telling me you found a bank willing to accept a Seychelles company but the stumbling block was giving a bank reference so you turned to EPB?

So now you are willing to go with an opaque Ponzi scheme of a bank in a bankrupt country because a bank reference is holding you back?

If no other bank is willing to accept you without proper KYC but EPB is then what does that tell you about them?

In seychelles.

Most banks in Cyprus don't require it unless you have some sort of shady business or can't explain your business very well. Other than that I agree Euro Pacific Bank is not worth to spend time on.

Reactions: TurnedToRobot