Offshore Company Formation and Management Services
Mentor Group
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.

Offshore Banking Business – How Do They Work?

icecold

I went to a few banks around Europe all of them have same requirements which make them useless for me. I went through to AdvCash and WorldCore which I opened an account with for EUR transfers and bitcoin exchange. Works perfect for me. This is an more expensive solution but it works and is hassle free!

icecold

I need to find a similar service like AdvCash that allow my account to be funded by 3rd party companies not belonging to me!

I'm happy using AdvCash but I would like to have alternatives!

Is LeuPay working with 3rd party transfers? is there something similar AdvCash (not worldcore or leupay) that is easy to setup with darks?

sparco

What is the difference between offshore bank corporate account linked to a llc and just opening a Personal offshore account?

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Usually you only open a personal account if you don't care about privacy and if the nature of the incoming funds is not business related.

sparco

Usually you only open a personal account if you don't care about privacy and if the nature of the incoming funds is not business related.
I do forex trading with a foreign broker. In my country fx trading with a foreign broker is banned. So I opened a personal offshore account and have been conducting trade. Now will I be in trouble if I get that income into my parent country? And wer do I have to pay tax? Thanks in advance

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
You have to pay tax where you live, that's normally the rule. That said different countries have different tax laws. If the FX winnings coming from person trades it should not be a problem. However, where did you open the offshore account?

sparco

You have to pay tax where you live, that's normally the rule. That said different countries have different tax laws. If the FX winnings coming from person trades it should not be a problem. However, where did you open the offshore account?
mauritius. I'm originally from India and residing in US for another two years. Fx trading is illegal in both the countries

sparco

any advise on how do I handle the taxation and take the money back to India? mauritius has no tax on foreign account which make profits outside its country. Broker is a British and forex is not taxable in uk

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
That's why I asked where it is. You will get troubles. I would consider to get a (EMI account) leupay.eu account or advcash.com account to receive your money from the FX provider, then transfer the money from the EMI to your personal offshore account.

That's how most are doing it.

sparco

That's why I asked where it is. You will get troubles. I would consider to get a (EMI account) leupay.eu account or advcash.com account to receive your money from the FX provider, then transfer the money from the EMI to your personal offshore account.

That's how most are doing it.
My broker won't accept advcash or leupay. Can I register a LLC and route my cash through it saying it's my salary?

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
My broker won't accept advcash or leupay. Can I register a LLC and route my cash through it saying it's my salary?
Leupay provides real IBAN account number, why would he not accept it? I don't know about any tax related.. yes sure you can open a LLC but you still need a EMI or bank account that accept FX money! If you FX broker can't accept LeuPay why should he be able to hide what he is doing?

sparco

Leupay provides real IBAN account number, why would he not accept it? I don't know about any tax related.. yes sure you can open a LLC but you still need a EMI or bank account that accept FX money! If you FX broker can't accept LeuPay why should he be able to hide what he is doing?
I trade with FxPro. He says for wire transfer he needs a bank account with my name on it. Does leupay provide with a account no and a statement?

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
You can open a personal account with LeuPay and make a screenshot if they don't provide statements, ask their support for this. It's not a problem that way.

sparco

You can open a personal account with LeuPay and make a screenshot if they don't provide statements, ask their support for this. It's not a problem that way.
Can I open a LLC in Mauritius. Trade forex through that corporation because there are no restrictions on fx trading in Mauritius. Then send the profits to my parent country as profits. I'll show it as overseas business profits?

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
Can I open a LLC in Mauritius. Trade forex through that corporation because there are no restrictions on fx trading in Mauritius. Then send the profits to my parent country as profits. I'll show it as overseas business profits?
Welcome aboard :)

Please open a new thread since this thread is only about general offshore banking! Once you have opened the new thread I will move your posts from here to that thread!

sparco

Welcome aboard :)

Please open a new thread since this thread is only about general offshore banking! Once you have opened the new thread I will move your posts from here to that thread!
I'm sorry for hijacking the thread. I don't seem to have enough rights to Open a thread. Could you pls guide me .

mia

Hello I am from Cuba and every service I checked regected me. Could I create an offshore account on my name without traveling or I should stop trying??

Mentor Group
Mentor Group