Our valued sponsor

sntsbr

May 6, 2019
Venezuela
Visit site
Hey guys!

Im new to the forum. I arrived when looking for solutions for a problem hopefully you´ll have some advice on how to solve.

I´ve working with crypto in Venezuela since 2016. It has provided many opportunities for financial freedom in a environment as hostile a dictatorship.

For some time now, one of the opportunities I have found is to do a triangular arbitrage within BTC / Bolivar (Venezuela´s currency) / USD.

The business has been good, but I´ve reached a major chokepoint because banking regulations make it very difficult to operate with my personal accounts (I´ve using uphold)

I want to know how to:

1) Set up an Offshore Company in a country with loose tax regulations because there´s not much spread in arbitrage opportunities to be able to pay 20ish % on taxing
2) What crypto exchange or OTC desk service would you recommend to use to send money to a bank account owned by the Off Shore company previously described.

3) Open a bank account in a bank that allows crypto deposits (Low to mid 6 figures USD) from the exchange in point 2).

Reactions: bastard
1) Set up an Offshore Company in a country with loose tax regulations because there´s not much spread in arbitrage opportunities to be able to pay 20ish % on taxing
As you may have seen from other posts then you can use a simple Seychelles or Belize company and open a Mister Tango, TransferWise, ePayments and similar account to put your money in. Even kraken would work fine with such entities and has been ultra stable for my use at least.

I doubt you will find any reliable bank account for crypto but Switzerland may be your best choice.

As you may have seen from other posts then you can use a simple Seychelles or Belize company and open a Mister Tango, TransferWise, ePayments and similar account to put your money in. Even kraken would work fine with such entities and has been ultra stable for my use at least.

I doubt you will find any reliable bank account for crypto but Switzerland may be your best choice.

Thanks for your answer Admin!

I´ll be checking on that advice.

Reactions: Cato
3) Open a bank account in a bank that allows crypto deposits (Low to mid 6 figures USD) from the exchange in point 2).
I would use an EMI to boarder the crypto and from there transfer it to your regular bank account. This will work just fine for you.

Reactions: bastard

Latest Threads