Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company, bank account and PayPal, sorry again!!!

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 2, 2009
Spain
Visit site
Hi,

Is there still no one who cracket the nut to get such a solution working? 2Co.com + Moneybookers / skrill seems to me to be the only solution where it may be possible now a days. Can this really be true?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to say so, but it aint not work thumbsdown unfortunately it seems there is no reliable and good alternative to PayPal which would make this happen.

taxraider said:
Did you also read who the company is?
Would be interesting to know who the company is that can do such....I think many forum members are looking for a solution like this.

Reactions: henning and uplana
As far as i know any offshore company can have a paypal account, but most offshore countries excluding Hong-Kong can only withdraw money to an USA bank account or to a visa card.

Paypal require account owner/representative must reside in the country. It is a nominee director who has to be person who sings/manages the paypal account, and he should have no problem with sending his personal data(utility bill, passport scan) when paypal asks, as it is required to get fully verified paypal account. also you should have real offic in the coutry, as paypla wants to find out if the company really located in the country.

Ip is no problem with paypal, but if you do lots of trading, rent real offic with a pc, and connect to it using remote desktop connection. As far as i saw they do not care.

I have an incorporation with nominee director in Cyprus along with a bank account there as well, with an attached PayPal account fully verified, with the same method described as robertisnt. I did indeed have the problem with not being able to withdraw money from the account, but this was solved using Payoneers US Payment Services, which gives you a virtual US bank account where ACH withdrawls can be made from PayPal, directly onto the Payoneer Mastercard. A Payoneer card can easily be obtained through various partners, in my case i signed up for a 2CheckOut account.

Your welcome, hope it can be useful to you and others :) .

It should be noted that Payoneer is a US based businesses, where their Mastercards are issued by Choice Bank Belize. According to Payoneer, they do not report any information to IRS nor are they required to do so, but i only have their words for it.

Reactions: pontiacG8
pucket, yes non US residents can open an account with no problem and i haven't had any issues at all. If i make a PayPal withdrawel request in the morning, the next day in the noon the money is available on the card. They charge 1% of the amount for this service, that's the only minus i can think of.

Admin, yup that's the company i'm speaking of :)

Reactions: cosmo
You should make this thread sticky Admin! So people will see it when they search for Offshore company + bank account + PayPal account solution.

From this forum I see that many have asked this question over and over again, now we have a solution that can be used by the many users who are looking to send and receive payments from their offshore company.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Thank you for the suggestion, will consider it ;)

Because of the many requests here on the forum and at our support we decided to make this thread sticky. It seems this is one of the very few solutions to incorporate a "offshore" company in a PayPal approved country i.e. Cyprus and to get the money out to a Payoneer debit card so the many can be spend as one like.

CaptainJack said:
I have an incorporation with nominee director in Cyprus along with a bank account there as well, with an attached PayPal account fully verified, with the same method described as robertisnt. I did indeed have the problem with not being able to withdraw money from the account, but this was solved using Payoneers US Payment Services, which gives you a virtual US bank account where ACH withdrawls can be made from PayPal, directly onto the Payoneer Mastercard. A Payoneer card can easily be obtained through various partners, in my case i signed up for a 2CheckOut account.
Thank you very much for sharing this information with us. Can you suggest some partner of Payoneer where we can apply for a credit card and account?

Reactions: suzy and JohnLocke
If you reside outside US, you can apply directly from their webpage. I cannot provide you the link as i haven't made enough posts.

It may be cheaper applying through a partner, but not all partners offers the ability to enable the US Payment Service so check this out before applying. As mentioned i applied via 2CheckOut which allows this. A list of some of their partners is available from their webpage as well.

Do you think it can be done with a Seychelles company as well? or Belize / Cyprus company only?

I think Payoneer issues cards to all countries, so it should work with Seychelles businesses as well. In regards to PayPal, i believe they allow withdrawing to an US bank account, no matter which country the PayPal account is registered in.

In order to use the Payoneer Mastercard for verification of the account, then it must be issued to a person residing in country in which the account is opened, as PayPal performs AVS check on the card. So you cannot have the card issued to yourself in fx. United Kingdom and use it for verification of an PayPal account registered in Cyprus. The nominee was used for this purpose so i didn't have any troubles.