Our valued sponsor

offshore company for expat

riegel

Apr 7, 2017
Visit site
Hi folks,
I am an expat who has earned some money (It was hard work) and I like to invest it in certain projects.
I like to found an offshore company, as I am not allowed to found a company in the country of my residence.

I was thinking to found a company in Hong Kong and like to have a bank account in Europe (preferably in Germany).
My costumes are usually in Europe, but also in the GCC.
I do not care about privacy, as I have a clean business. My setup requires the connection to the banking system without paying a big amount of transaction fees. I have paid about 30$ for transaction via a bank. I also require a connection to an online broker for buying shares of companies.

There are a bunch of agents out there who promise to provide a setup, but I do not trust them.
Do you have a recommendation how to achieve a setup of an offshore company?

Thank You.

Reactions: negon
Sounds like you are trying to do things legally. So somethings to consider

As an ex-pat are you non-resident in your country?
The country where you are, will they claim that as your business is run from there they will claim the business is based there and should be taxed? I believe this is the CFC treaties.
Do you know if Germany will easily open a business account for an off shore company? Are you original from Germany? Perhaps with assets there?

Just to be clear, just seting up an "offshore" business does not mean you can legally avoid taxes, it is not that simple :)

Reactions: negon

Latest Threads