Our valued sponsor

Offshore Company Vanuatu/Cyprus

Horsepowa

May 9, 2019
Visit site
Reading all the threads is so enlightening! I am looking for some reassurance that I am setting myself up right. After reading comments on the Vanuatu Pacific Bank i am glad i have reading the threads as this is where i was planning to open an account. I am a website service provider about to launch, totally legal and dont need anonymity. I have personal accounts in Rarotonga, Vanuatu, Australia, Cyprus, New Zealand. I am planning to operate mainly in the pacific and operate as an international company from Vanuatu and have a local company registered to provide support services to the company. Im not a resident in Vanautu currently but would be in the near future. Then when the service is extended and offered to Europe I was going to set up a company in Cyprus and bank of Cyprus and once in Africa the Seychelles or Mauritius. Stripe is connected to the Pacific and Paypal for the rest. The website has as one of its services, a charitable intention to also raise money for worthy causes which will be gifted in third world nations making payment transfers sometimes difficult. Since there are so many experts on this page can i get some advice on the best offshore bank to register the International company in Vanuatu, Seychelles and any payment processors you might recommend. Sorry if this is crossing over into previously discussed threads, the legal advice I have received has been at odds with information posted here and I do think the lawyers sometimes are not as clued up as you people are who are actually doing the business!

can i get some advice on the best offshore bank to register the International company in Vanuatu,
If you look at the threads about Vanuatu then you may have noted that it is almost impossible to find reliable banking for such a company. You best choice is to setup a trading company in Cyprus with banking if you can get that. It is easy to setup and maintain and after all it is the most reliable setup I have had for long time.

Reactions: Horsepowa

Latest Threads