Our valued sponsor

Offshore Corp HK + MisterTango Acc Crypto Trading

HeartisGold

Jan 23, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys,

Firstly, amazing forum! i have been reading and learning for the last year and finally decided to do something and now i am hoping i can get some amazing advice from you amazing people.

So i recently met a bitcoin OTC guy here in my country and he informed me that he would be willing to buy 10 bitcoins everyday from me and sell in the market here.
So i was thinking of setting up a company in Hongkong as it appears to be easy, then open an account with Mistertango, as soon as i get an order, i will buy the Bitcoin The money i will use is my own. and then send it out.
One thing i am confused is, if its a business account would Mistertango accept third party payment? and if it does would i be liable to any taxes, i have no problem paying but i want to be sure :)

Secondly, i wanted to send a swift to mister tango, but the banks here need the reciever name which for swift is UAB mistertango but they also need address as well as Reciever bank address which is another bank.
I tried asking the support but i have been waiting for a reply.

Do you guys think its a workable structure for doing 100k USD of trade everyday.
If not, please do help me with a better structure :)

Though i wont be getting too much, i could get around 0.1% which would be a lot of money in my country :)

SEPA payment
Bank: UAB Mistertango
Bank address: Perkunkiemio g. 2, Vilnius
BIC: MIEGLT21
Recipient: MILKY MOON
Account: LT00000000000000000
Amount: any amount
Details: any text

SWIFT payment
Bank: Citadele bankas
SWIFT code: INDULT2X
Recipient: UAB Mistertango
Account: LT0000000000000000
Amount: any amount
Details: AANYFS

SWIFT payment deposit fee: 10 EUR

I am also wondering if its possible to incorporate a business in Belize and make a bank account for doing such transactions to crypto exchanges.
My question is when you get a business account in Belize is it under your own name our your company ID?
I am asking that to see if I have to make a new corporate account with crypto exchanges... Any ideas?

My question is when you get a business account in Belize is it under your own name our your company ID?
it's under the Company name but your name will also be known to the bank!

I am asking that to see if I have to make a new corporate account with crypto exchanges... Any ideas?
It would be the best idea as I think! The problem will be if you find a offshore bank that accept crypto business!

Latest Threads