Our valued sponsor

Offshore For A Scientific Journal

OOzypal

Sep 8, 2018
Visit site
Hello,
I want to start and an open access journal for publishing journal papers online for a fee. To do this I need:

1. ISSN (International Standard Serial Number)
  2. Bank account for credit card processing.
Some countries requires a company in order to issue the ISSN. I have been searching here and there and I came across Labuan, Delaware in the US and others.

I prefer to be close to Dubai. Malaysia is fine.

Any suggestion what is the easiest and cheapest place to start an offshore co?

Thx

Seychelles company maybe, you can open an account with some of the EMI's around like Mister Tango and similar services. It's one of the cheapest places to setup a company.

This is the first suggestion that comes to my mind, check if you can get a ISSN number (I have not heard of this term before) :oops:

You may simply pick a country listed from teh 89 countries around, check which of them are offshore jurisdictions and then setup your company there. Or did I miss something here?

Hello,
I want to start and an open access journal for publishing journal papers online for a fee. To do this I need:

1. ISSN (International Standard Serial Number)
  2. Bank account for credit card processing.
Some countries requires a company in order to issue the ISSN. I have been searching here and there and I came across Labuan, Delaware in the US and others.

I prefer to be close to Dubai. Malaysia is fine.

Any suggestion what is the easiest and cheapest place to start an offshore co?

Thx

Gibraltar may work for you very well
it is very similar to classic offshores (such as Seychelles and Belize) and it has 0% income tax rate
BUT
you still can stay compliant in 2018 with Gibraltar, because: 1) it is EU jurisdiction; 2) it has obligatory tax returns filling
also, you may find payment cards processors for Gibraltar, while for Belize and Seychelles it is near to impossible

Latest Threads