Our valued sponsor

Offshore IBC in Seychelles which suffix is valid?

You can use the following suffix for your offshore IBC, remember this only apply for the Seychelles

(Proprietory) Limited

(Pty) Limited

(Pty) Ltd

(Pty) Ltd.

A.G.

A/S

AG

Akciová společnost

Akciová spoločnosť

Aktiengesellschaft

Aktiengesellschaft

Aktieselskab

Anpartsselskab

Anstalt

Berhad

Besloten Vennootschap

Close Corporation

Compagnie

Company

Corp

Corp.

Corporation

Delniska druzba

Dioníčko društvo

Enterprise

Enterprises

Eteria periorismenis efthynis

G.M.B.H

G.M.B.H.

Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung

GMBH

Inc

Inc,

Inc.

Incorporated

L.L.C.

Limita

Limited

Limited Liability Company

Limited Life Company

Limited.

LLC

LLC.

Ltd

LTD

Ltd.

Namloze Vennootschap

Osakeyhtiö

Osakkeyhtiä

Private limited company

Proprietary

Public Limited Company

Részvény Társaság

Részvénytársaság

S.A

S.A.

S.A.R.L.

S.à.r.l.

SA

SARL

SARL.

Sociedad Limitada

Società a responsabilità Limitada

Società per Azioni

Société a responsabilité limité

Société Anonyme or sociedad Anomina

Societé par action

Societe, a Responosabilité Limité

Spolecnost s. rvcenin omezenym

Spólka Akcyjna

Spólka z organiczoną odpowiedzialnoścoą

Trust

Аktsionernoye Obschestvo

You may not be allowed to use the following suffix:

Bank

Duke

Her Majesty

His Majesty

Insurance

King

Prince

Princess

Queen

Treasury

They are prohibited Phrases and can't be approved.

If someone should question why this should be important, then it is, since you will be able to use a little trick here, for instant if you take your company offshore but still want it to look familiar towards customers you can use the Ltd or LLC or even Inc or what is relevant in your country in that way your customers will see they are dealing with a corporation and not a individual person.

Wow, thank you very much, now I have some work to do looking through all this... great.

Your welcome... hope you find what you was looking for.

This don't apply for Cyprus IBC's right? - sorry for all the questions.

No sorry, in a Cyprus IBC will have the suffix LTD

Great you made this post stick, so we will be able to register companies with LLC and Inc - that is great, will have some replanning now for my next business venture which is going online very soon.

digged around for the suffix of Belize IBC's, they can have; The words "Limited", "Corporation", "Incorporated", "Society Anonyme" or "Sociedad Anonima" or "Aktiengesellschaft", or abbreviations thereof "Ltd.", "Corp." "Inc." or "S.A." or "A.S." or "A.G." has to be used as a corporate suffix of the company.

So they don't have all the available suffixes as the Seychelles IBC's have but still a few are to option in for.

Nice thread here.... hope everyone has had a happy easter :) Now I when you register a Inc or S.A. in the Seychelles which is the only country I have seen you can do so, what will the local authorities say to this, I mean is it legit to register the company for instant as a branch locally ?

There is no problem with the suffix to be used in your local country as long as you incorporate the Seychelles company as a branch.

Some authorities may demand to inform customers of the company that they are conducting business with a branch of a Seychelles company, however it isn't that big a problem.

thank you <<snippet>>, have been busy so didn't been here for some time..... :) however, I don't see any problems doing what you suggest, why should the local authorities have any troubles with this?

The problem may be that you try to avoid to pay any tax further to fool your customers....

Found some interesting in regards to Tax Havens and the thing described here : UTV Business - The Revenue's offshore tax blunder check it out...

If you have just had a new tax code or VAT demand, it is likely that the Revenue & Customs office that issued it is managed in a tax haven.
And if you have recently visited an old Abbey National office of Santander Bank you are on the premises of an offshore managed office.

You probably didn't know either. Today an analysis by parliament's watchdog, the National Audit Office (NAO), reveals the offshore company that managed both deals is legally set to avoid paying hundreds of millions of pounds of tax to the very offices making tax demands on you.

We noticed a few correction to the initial post of this thread in regards to the valid suffix, please see the updated list below:

• ABBREVIATION
  • S.R.O.
  • LTDA.
  • CIE
  • CO.
  • S.P.A.
  • s.p.a.
  • R.T.
  • Oy
  • Rt
  • a.s.
  • a.s.
  • d.d.
  • D.D.
  • A.O.
  • OY
  • AG
  • Est
  • GmbH
  • S.à.r.l.
  • ApS
  • A/S
  • S.r.l
  • S.L.
  • S.A.
  • Sp.z
  • o_O
  • CC
  • (Pty) Ltd
  • E.P.E.
  • Ltd
  • Corp.
  • Inc.
  • S.A.
  • PLC
  • S.A.R.L.
  • Bhd
  • Pty
  • N.V
  • B.V
  • A.G
  • LLC

Minor correctio, I tried together with cclogic yesterday to register my company Funala Services with the suffix

Delniska druzba

Dioníčko društvo

None of them are valid,, wanted to let others know to avoid any further confusion... I got my company registered as Funala Services Inc ;)

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads