Premium Advertising Partner Offshore / Onshore bank accounts

Gediminas

Offshore Tax Advisory
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
Given my experience and good relationships with various financial institutions around the globe, I can not only introduce you to the best financial institution for your needs but also lead you through the process of opening a bank account.

If you need a bank account for your individual activity or just as safe-heaven to diversify your assets, I can help you to open a personal bank account in several banks, both offshore and onshore.

Sometimes the crucial part of starting the business is to open a corporate bank account. I can help you to find a bank willing to understand your business model and build a long-lasting relationship with you and your business.

After considering your needs, my team can recommend to you the best solution for your case and establish a company or set up a whole corporate structure.

We know that it is not easy to navigate in the offshore world, and we do not believe that there exists a one-fits-all solution.

[email protected]
https://OffshoreBankAccounts.com

image.png

This is a paid advertising thread! Contact Admin if you want to advertise your services similar.

Last edited:

CaLViN

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Hello Gediminas,
Your website has zero trustability score.
Just one page site with no contact information,nothing related to services,nothing about you our your services.
Your membership on this forum is only 3 months older.
So could you please enlighten me how we can trust "you and your team" ? Do you have any references on this forum who used your services and got satisfied ?
I would be glad to use your services but i am sure there are people like me who need to see some proof..
Please advise.

Gediminas

Offshore Tax Advisory
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
Hello Gediminas,
Your website has zero trustability score.
Just one page site with no contact information,nothing related to services,nothing about you our your services.
Your membership on this forum is only 3 months older.
So could you please enlighten me how we can trust "you and your team" ? Do you have any references on this forum who used your services and got satisfied ?
I would be glad to use your services but i am sure there are people like me who need to see some proof..
Please advise.
Hi,

Thanks for your consideration. I believe there will be some reviews about me sooner or later. In case you want to see who I am - I would be open to speak with you in private so you could understand my competences. Nothing to hide, just don't see any reason to publish myself publicly. My clients see my details on the signed agreements.

Gediminas

Offshore Tax Advisory
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
Hi,

Let me comment only on this, please.

But the real problem here is that to set up banking i would need to actually share a lot off personal docs with you
Just to be clear, there is no need to provide to me with any documents, if the client doesn't want that.

Last edited:

Elitegold7

Interesting. Ok i am interested for Corporate banking with High Street banks lets say & not EMI’s. What are the next steps? How do we move forward if I do not share the Corporate docs with u along with UOB’s ID’s & proof of address’s etc?

Gediminas

Offshore Tax Advisory
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
Interesting. Ok i am interested for Corporate banking with High Street banks lets say & not EMI’s. What are the next steps? How do we move forward if I do not share the Corporate docs with u along with UOB’s ID’s & proof of address’s etc?
You don't have to share any docs directly with me. I can make a good assumption of your case without having to know any names. I would look at your business model and situation. As simple as that ;)

Gediminas

Offshore Tax Advisory
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
So how do we begin? Email as i guess i can not PM yet((( And i am not interested in banking in Baltic as well.
It doesn't have to be Baltic. Write me an email with a detailed description of the case - tax residency, what do you do, what are you trying to achieve.

BlueMist

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Which jurisdictions? Which banks? What are the prices? What's the average time for EU company to get a bank account? This are crucial questions, to which answers should be public, without having to write to you directly.

Frankly, I have always been super suspicious about such services. I can directly approach any bank in the world and they will tell me straight "no" or provide with conditions that needs to be met to open bank account. I saw recently a similar service which "guarantees" bank account opening or "cash refund".

So what do you actually provide here? Access to some banks where you have "insiders" which will do the needful based on the "profit share"? Without that I would not even think about starting such business and wasting others time.

Gediminas

Offshore Tax Advisory
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
Which jurisdictions? Which banks? What are the prices? What's the average time for EU company to get a bank account? This are crucial questions, to which answers should be public, without having to write to you directly.

Frankly, I have always been super suspicious about such services. I can directly approach any bank in the world and they will tell me straight "no" or provide with conditions that needs to be met to open bank account. I saw recently a similar service which "guarantees" bank account opening or "cash refund".

So what do you actually provide here? Access to some banks where you have "insiders" which will do the needful based on the "profit share"? Without that I would not even think about starting such business and wasting others time.
Thank you for your comment.

Sure you can go and try whatever bank without any intermediaries. If you are looking for a personal bank account and your story does not ring any bell in the bank they will open you an account. But if your situation is more specific most likely you will waste a significant amount of time until you find something suitable.

You are partly right by saying that you can apply to any bank and will say yes or no. But you are sure you know which banks to apply? In my view real waste of time is to fill in the forms of the banks and to provide sensitive data and later get a negative answer.

Bank introducers might advice were to apply in particular personal situation, what are specific requirements of a particular financial institution, they can help to reshape the structure and prepare answers from your side in order you would be accepted. Most importantly to introduce you to a personal manager in the bank, where opening an account is straight forward.

As regards to jurisdictions, I could mostly help in Cyprus, UK, Estonia, Malta, Lithuania, Ireland, Monaco, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Vanuatu via our partner network.

We do not have any basic price policy. Every situation is individually different.

Feel free to write, I will evaluate your situation and give you the price including free analysis of your situation (if that’s needed for your case).

CaLViN

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
As i have mentioned in my previous post, i would be glad to use your services but like others we need proof.
I have been scammed by a company advertising on this forum last year. :))

WoWNull

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
As i have mentioned in my previous post, i would be glad to use your services but like others we need proof.
I have been scammed by a company advertising on this forum last year. :))
well, i am not exactly same as you, but it's hard to get an answer from some of the big guys in the forum who have advertising and as people said they HAVE A GOOD REVIEWS =D

but I will send you some details regarding my UK @Gediminas

Sols

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Company name is being changed at this current time. Company # HE386174.
I forgot to reply earlier. Just wanted to point out that this checks out, from what I can gleam from the Cypriot company register.

If you plan to open bank accounts for others, take a look at ASP licensing or partnering with an ASP licensee. Even though their main focus are the FX companies, CySEC has been getting a lot tougher in general lately.

Gediminas

Offshore Tax Advisory
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
I forgot to reply earlier. Just wanted to point out that this checks out, from what I can gleam from the Cypriot company register.

If you plan to open bank accounts for others, take a look at ASP licensing or partnering with an ASP licensee. Even though their main focus are the FX companies, CySEC has been getting a lot tougher in general lately.
Thanks for suggesting that ;)