Our valued sponsor

bellvueaulac

Jun 16, 2017
Visit site
Dear all,

I just found this very interesting forum. Here is my question hoping that someone will be able to enlight me. I am starting a vending machine business based in a European country (outside of the EU). I am familiar with Dubai with family living/working there etc... I was wondering if it is possible to set this business up either as a free zone company or under an offshore entity (100% legally ofc) and what would be the requirements/benefits.

Cheers!

Reactions: belarus
Dear all,

I just found this very interesting forum. Here is my question hoping that someone will be able to enlight me. I am starting a vending machine business based in a European country (outside of the EU). I am familiar with Dubai with family living/working there etc... I was wondering if it is possible to set this business up either as a free zone company or under an offshore entity (100% legally ofc) and what would be the requirements/benefits.

Cheers!
Important question for choosing. Do you plan to do business in the UAE in the future?thu&¤#

Thank you very much for your reply guys. It is not import-export and I do not intend to do business in the UAE at all. It will literally be a vending machine business operating in Switzerland (many cities) and maybe to other European countries later on. Do you think it is legit for the Swiss gov for me to set it up either under an offshore group or as a Dubai free zone company?

If you want to physically be present in the office a Free Zone company is what you want. It's 100% legit to operate and the authorities will have next to no option to voidable that you don't pay any tax!

Latest Threads