Our valued sponsor

Offshore PayPal account with Cyprus company setup!

JohnSeed

Corporate Services
Pro Member
Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
After reading the great news that active companies are not get reported by the CYP banks it's time to post a new package that includes Offshore PayPal account and an Cyprus Offshore company with bank account.

What you will setup:
  1. a Cyprus company normally registered in Cyprus but non resident!
  2. open a Cyprus bank account for this company with Visa debit card
  3. Open an PayPal account with Cyprus passport copy and utility bill
  4. add your Cyprus debit card to the PayPal account to withdraw money
All done for less than 4000 euro - it's not even going to be complicated to do so. I have a complete working setup like this.

If you still believe all the rumors many are posting about Cyprus banking then you want to read more below before you continue posting rubbish.
Cyprus Bank Account - Read to learn how they can protect your privacy!

With the documents from @auric all this is easily achieved. you may even revise if it really is required to have a bank account for your company if you can have a debit card with one of these many services around that let you receive money by wire transfer as any other bank does!

It depends on what you need to the bank account for if it is to receive payments from payment providers than you can go with the many alternatives. If it is to receive payments for business purpose you want to open a real bank account for instant in Cyprus, Belize or Mauritius!

Reactions: cutmetwo
After reading the great news that active companies are not get reported by the CYP banks it's time to post a new package that includes Offshore PayPal account and an Cyprus Offshore company with bank account.

What you will setup:
All done for less than 4000 euro - it's not even going to be complicated to do so. I have a complete working setup like this.

If you still believe all the rumors many are posting about Cyprus banking then you want to read more below before you continue posting rubbish.

HI, I need a setup like this however wont PayPal flag or the limit the account? A VPN is a work around but if it ever gets flagged then how can I show proof of residency or whatever else PayPal requires?

What you will setup:

Please advise also where to get Cyprus passport copy and utility bill

HI, I need a setup like this however wont PayPal flag or the limit the account? A VPN is a work around but if it ever gets flagged then how can I show proof of residency or whatever else PayPal requires?
You need to have a good budget or be creative and put some work into this to get it done! I setup a PayPal account over 4 weeks with fake docs, VPS and so on, I think the costs just for docs, vps, phone etc was about €1200 - so if you only want to spend $20 or $30 you may buy a stealth PayPal account somewhere else :D

What you will setup:

Does this still works? I wonder if it is still possible to do or if PayPal after all closed this loophole.

Latest Threads