Our valued sponsor

Offshore trust, foundation and Seychelles IBC, how to structure?

plotoffshore

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
We are going for the big offshore entiy setup. We need to know what you suggest would be the best in order to setup an umbrella of Trusts, Foundaltions and offshore IBC's like Seychelles and Belize companies?

Ideally we would do a trust paramount and have all the other offshore entities below that. I'm not sure if nominees are required for maximum privacy or if that is just a waste of money.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Actually you can find a very big document within the mentor group (paid area) that describe one of the best setups to accomplish all this. The solution described in that document is 110% secure and anonymous and protects your privacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: plotoffshore
Actually you can find a very big document within the mentor group (paid area) that describe one of the best setups to accomplish all this. The solution described in that document is 110% secure and anonymous and protects your privacy.
I have to pay for a membership to get this information then? Just asking, I dont mind to help you maintain this forum that way, just want to make sure it's what you suggesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to pay for a membership to get this information then? Just asking, I dont mind to help you maintain this forum that way, just want to make sure it's what you suggesting.
Yes, I would suggest you to do so because you will get them most relevant offshore company structure plan available.

Reactions: plotoffshore
Going this way will protect your privacy, assets and anonymity in regards to conducting business and let money flow through the structure tax free! You won't find any better setup than this. It's costly and should only be considered if you have really much money to manage! A offshore trust or foundation is not for kids with a 1000 dollar budget!!

Going this way will protect your privacy' date=' assets and anonymity in regards to conducting business and let money flow through the structure tax free! You won't find any better setup than this. It's costly and should only be considered if you have really much money to manage! A offshore trust or foundation is not for kids with a 1000 dollar budget!![/quote']
Thanks for your input and review of this. What budget do I need in order to get all this setup i.e. foundation, trust and umbrella of seychelles or Belize companies?

Reactions: lavel
Thanks for your input and review of this. What budget do I need in order to get all this setup i.e. foundation, trust and umbrella of seychelles or Belize companies?
You will need a large budget also to cover the recurring / annual fees. I would say setup costs 5-7000 euro and recurring 3 - 5000 euro may do it.

I agree, mentor group is providing some really good information and documents when it comes to complicated structures and structures of the record.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JohnLocke
Do you have a clue about what it is you want to setup? If not, write down a business plan and make it clear to you before you proceed.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I agree, mentor group is providing some really good information and documents when it comes to complicated structures and structures of the record.
You can find most agreements in the mentor group also special setups for asset protection and financial service organsiations.

Do you have a clue about what it is you want to setup? If not, write down a business plan and make it clear to you before you proceed.
I can only agree with Curtlee here.. it seems you are not clear about what it is you want.