Our valued sponsor

Offshore Trust the only real asset and privacy protection?

negon

hannibal the cannibal
BANNED MEMBER
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
With all the hype around OECD, TIEA, Double Tax reaties, Automatic tax information exchange, FATCA and what else they have found out to apply to this damn world, is an Offshore Trust the only possible entity left that will protect your assets and privacy?

If so, where has one to register his Trust to be sure not to get cought by the tax man or lenders / creditors?

I have read lot's about the offshore Trust as well as Offshore Foundations and both in combination which indeed seems to be the only valid option after all, please correct me if I'm wrong?!

Reactions: negon
With all the hype around OECD, TIEA, Double Tax reaties, Automatic tax information exchange, FATCA and what else they have found out to apply to this damn world, is an Offshore Trust the only possible entity left that will protect your assets and privacy?

If so, where has one to register his Trust to be sure not to get cought by the tax man or lenders / creditors?

I have read lot's about the offshore Trust as well as Offshore Foundations and both in combination which indeed seems to be the only valid option after all, please correct me if I'm wrong?!
Yeah, it looks like Offshore trust is the only way. Privacy has been repeatedly compromised in other options. I would love someone to correct me on this.

If I read it correct it seems there is a good reason for why we would register a Trust to be paramount for our IBC a Trust is emun these regulations it seems?

If I read it correct it seems there is a good reason for why we would register a Trust to be paramount for our IBC a Trust is emun these regulations it seems?
I'm sorry to ask cause I'm a newb, but why do you need to register a trust or something like that to a company? I know my question might be quite wrong but I hope you get it

Reactions: negon
I'm sorry to ask cause I'm a newb, but why do you need to register a trust or something like that to a company? I know my question might be quite wrong but I hope you get it
It's okay, it's just like a normal IBC won't protect you any longer in matters of tax. Privacy and assets are still perfectly protected but in tax matters we can forget about it.

Its a good technique and idea that you have and shared here. I didn't know this was even possible, or is it? I have so much to learn about these tricks about protecting every asset that we have and this is the first step to my protection of my own asset