Our valued sponsor

OffshorePlace is REVIEW?

lonizzita

Sep 19, 2019
Visit site
Hello
does anyone know this service?

I contacted them and since the prices are very good for opening the accounts, but when I ask which banks they open they refuse to answer and say you have to pay first, this seems like a scam.

has any of you had anything to do with them?

When they request you to pay first you should just move away and don't bother any longer. It does not mean it have to be a SCAM but most often it means they have troubles to get bank accounts for the companies they register.

Alternative you can ask them to register the company (do more research on them) and find alternative for banking like Trnasferwise.

Reactions: CaptK
Hi, I know this service and I'm very satisfied with!
I was looking for a Swiss bank account and found this page and ordered the Swiss bank account on their website and they did everything for me and they set it up!
Everything went quickly and smoothly. I only had to send a copy of my passport to the bank.
I can just recommend the site and the great service!

I was looking for a Swiss bank account and found this page and ordered the Swiss bank account on their website and they did everything for me and they set it up!
Everything went quickly and smoothly. I only had to send a copy of my passport to the bank.

You joined 17 minutes ago and wrote this review 4 minutes ago. And you said you found this provider here then ordered a Swiss bank account, sent your passport copy and the account opened..
Effectively, if they can open a Swiss bank account in 13 minutes all included they are very quick..

Which Swiss bank has opened?

You joined 17 minutes ago and wrote this review 4 minutes ago. And you said you found this provider here then ordered a Swiss bank account, sent your passport copy and the account opened..
Effectively, if they can open a Swiss bank account in 13 minutes all included they are very quick..
I don't know what you mean by that!? I found this post and had to register to reply!
After I ordered on their site it took 5 days until my bank account was opened.
I haven't wrote that my bank account was opened in 13 minutes..

Latest Threads