Our valued sponsor

Online income / Dark EMI / Banks

Delaney

Jul 14, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

My actual business provide a turn over between 5 - 20k € monthly, im aware and know it all about Dark EMI. But i would have a solid bank/emi for run long term

( I do not trust EMI with big amounts, frozen account, questions ref:Mister tango)

My question is: Any structure available quick for get a solid banking or emi in europe ?

Goal: Keep 100% PRIVACY

Ps: i have already 2 offshore company, and dozens of EMI opened

So what's your problem with the EMI's you already have?

Travel to Cyprus, find an agent there and get all setup up, with the right budget and revenue you can get all set within a week.

Or you go through the list here List of Offshore Bank Accounts with remote opening without introducer there are a few good one listed there but I don't know if this is still working as described there!

Reactions: GGMonday
Hello there,
Have a kind of similar question.
I have USA LLC registered in Delaware. Since May 2019 I have found about working with EMI, so I have registered in Transferwise, which was even much easier then I expected. Everything was working pretty fine till the moment they decided to block account without disclosing the reasons. Since then, I was trying to register account in other EU EMI's, but it was useless since most of EU EMI do not cooperate with US entities.

Does anyone else have experience with EMI for US registered companies?

Hello there,
Have a kind of similar question.
I have USA LLC registered in Delaware. Since May 2019 I have found about working with EMI, so I have registered in Transferwise, which was even much easier then I expected. Everything was working pretty fine till the moment they decided to block account without disclosing the reasons. Since then, I was trying to register account in other EU EMI's, but it was useless since most of EU EMI do not cooperate with US entities.

Does anyone else have experience with EMI for US registered companies?
sign up with b2bpay.co we onboard US companies. (low risk only) so no forex, gambing, adult etc for US companies.

Hello there Neil,

I'm also interested in B2bPay. The most important to me is: I'm EU citizen and I've opened a LLC in Wyoming (USA). I will operate with that LLC and I need to invoice, mainly, european customers (private and some business). I need privacy for not to appear as UBO in the account because I don't want the bank or EMI automaticlly exchange my info to my eu home country. I don't want to pay tax, basiclly is this (no shadow business, nothing dangerous. online design and freelance consulting is my activiy. It's possible?