web
counter
  1. POPM

POPM New Member

Hello guys,

I've just created an online shop with Wordpress + Woocomerce. I need some kind of payment gateway that accepts Visa/MasterCard.

I'm going to setup a Seychelles/Belize/Hong Kong company (since some clients would ask for invoices). On the other hand I dont know if to get some offshore banking account or somekind of wallet that accepts Visa/Mastercard payments from WooComerme.

What do you recommend guys? am i getting too wrong?

Thank you very much

blizz, Admin, diablo and 2 others like this.
  2. lostguy

lostguy Active Member Entrepreneur

Since you are looking into offshore jurisdictions which are not supported by PayPal nor 2checkout it's going to be complicated. HK company may work for you, but with the costs to setup a HK company I would rather look into a Cyprus company!

3. predator

predator Member Entrepreneur

Most people from Chian and Japan setup Seychelles corps when they consider to take their business offshore!

4. bountymounty

bountymounty Trusted Member Mentor Group Business Angel

Check with 2co which offshore jurisdiction they accept (if any) so you can decide where you want to incorporate your business!

5. predator

predator Member Entrepreneur

OP what did you setup? I'm looking into Seychelles now.

6. Admin

Admin Forum Moderator The Forum Cleaner

You may open a UK company with a UK Merchant account, it seems to be much easier for this purpose compared to other offshore jurisdictions.

bountymounty likes this.
  7. bountymounty

bountymounty Trusted Member Mentor Group Business Angel

how is that easy? just wondering :)

8. blizz

blizz Trusted Member Mentor Group Business Angel

OP how did you setup your business?