Our valued sponsor

Opening Merchant account - proof of address - virtual office

dotbloup

Offshore Agent
Pro Member
May 16, 2016
Visit site
As you may know several payment gateways like 2checkout require a proof of address to open a merchant account.
It is a major problem when we incorporate an offshore company because they ask utility bill or rental agreements and we don't have any of those.

Don't know any office lease agreement of virtual offices that are accepted by payment gateways for opening a merchant account.

I am interested in anyone who could provide a service including an office space lease / rental lease / room lease agreement in Belize that could be accepted by payment gateways like 2checkout or skrill to open a merchant account.

If you know someone who provide such a service in Belize, BVI, Panama, Seychelles, Cyprus & other offshore jurisdictions let me know.

I am interested in anyone who could provide a service including an office space lease / rental lease / room lease agreement in Belize that could be accepted by payment gateways like 2checkout or skrill to open a merchant account.
I know for sure there are agents that are able to find a small office with water supply and electricity for a few hundred a months.. you may only need it for 1 or 2 months to get a bill!

For Cyprus I know some that can do it, I have a few business fellows refered to him already the office space starts at a rental price of $400 I think.